Help me ask a chick out

help me ask a chick out
Context: We had a thing in high school for all 4 yrs. 9 yrs have passed so I fucked up. Bad. Really bad.
I found her social.
Was thinking of saying:
"Hello, x. Hopefully this isn't too weird. Not sure if you remember me since high school was a long time ago and I know this is pretty random, but I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime? I'm not sure if you're already with someone. You probably are, but if not I would really like to get to know you.
I've always had regrets over not asking you during high school. I know it's probably way too late, but I figure maybe there's still a chance.".

Okay even I'm not autistic enough to think I should send that. Help me edit it so that it won't look cringey

Attached: 5816C1E5-B5CD-47AD-AE86-92D0DF75A349.jpg (894x894, 71.62K)

I've been making edits for 6 days in a row now. I need help.

Reason I wrote a lot is because I figure I'll only get one chance to let her know how I currently feel and how I felt about her.

leave out all that stuff.. just ask if she wants to get lunch some time and she'll get the gist if shes not autistic :) good luck

Why not just steal her garbage and find out all about her. You're already a creepy stalker.

man, it’s crazy how similar our stories are.
was with a chick all four years and ended bad. 7 years later, im seeing multiple other women and still think on that girl. never could figure out what to say, so I just let the years go by and now it’s too long to do anything about it.

if you have the balls to go through with it, brother i commend you. just leave out any kind of emotional stuff and say
“hey, it’s been awhile, came across your profile and wanted to reach out. maybe you’d wanna grab some coffee and catch up”

good luck fren

Attached: 7F875F9A-4859-450D-834E-35D122FC9D38.jpg (600x631, 42.24K)

I'm not a creep

Attached: 9163BA84-F077-4ED9-B61B-98C6F38335E2.jpg (1242x1136, 1.02M)

Vote #2 on “hey, it’s been awhile, came across your profile and wanted to reach out. maybe you’d wanna grab some coffee and catch up”

Alternatively, keep stalking, manufacture a situation to bump into her at work/her gym/wherever. My money is on her being put off by telling her "how you currently feel or felt", save that for later. I'd be going with "oh hey, I forgot about you, what a coincidence, we should catch up"

"Hey so idk if you remember me from high school and I know this is random.. also idk if you're single or not but I was just wondering if maybe you'd like to go out sometime to talk? If not, that's cool too"

Rate. I'm meh on this.

Also since it's on facebook, I'd have to send a friend request or just message her and possibly not have her see it due to how messenger works
I would send a request first, but can't activate my old facebook due to not being sent a verification email so basically the account I have bow is fresh out of people which makes me look like an autist which to be fair is true

Like I'm okay with a rejection. I'm more worried about her not seeing it or her ghosting me leaving me with the constant thought of "did she ghost me or just not see it?"

She on LinkedIn? (work place stalking purposes)
You've got one chance for her to think its spontaneous, so choose cautiously.
I dont rate the Facebook friend request, unless you get your old account back
Its pretty norm to have half of high school friend request, so thats not going to set any red flags if your account has a few mutuals

Her only social is facebook

That's going to make you sound like a pussy to her. Unironically just end:

IT'S FUCK TIME.

This may be difficult for you to comprehend, but just say hi you fucking spasmo

This is way too wordy, sentimental and insecure sounding, her pussy is going to dry up just reading that.

kek okay. How about this:
"Hello, x. Not sure if you remember me from high school and I know this is pretty random, but I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime? I'm not sure if you're already with someone, but if not I would like to get to know you.
If not interested, that's cool too. Just wondering."

Rate. I think it's okay enough

Jello sculpted motherboards in computers

If she say yes to your invitation don't forget to get there riding a carriage, it's gonna be awesome, white horses and all.

"Hello, x. Not sure if you remember me from high school and I know this is pretty random, but I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?"

-fixed fag

So beta it hurts

This is also extremely beta. Of that's good you actually talk just kill yourself you have no chance with women.

depends - how fat/poor/gross have you become in the past nine years?

If that's how you actually talk* sorry my phone is being a nigger with auto correct.

Don't do it. Just let it go, long winded bullshit on forums is exactly what it is read as: long winded bullshit. If it feels strange writing it then it will be even stranger for the person reading it. Look toward better and newer things and try to overlook the torment of your past