I'm a manlet and micro

I'm a manlet and micro

5'5", 2.5"...fully erect, yes seriously

The crazy thing is that I'm a straight man and despite the attention I get from larger hyper-masculine "straight" men, I'm only attracted to cis-females

Ask me anything

Attached: kbc.jpg (1185x1613, 174.93K)

Why do you selfishly cling to life?

That looks like the typical cock of a Jewish man.

Why haven't you killed yourself. There's no hope. Workout do whatever. You'll be a midget with an enlarged clit. No one will ever take you seriously. Just rope yourself.

I think about it constantly every day, srs

Let me fuck you, I’m 6’ 200LBS with abs. You look fucking cute. I’m so horny!

I'm mostly straight though, srs

How big is cock, srs? I only really like big black cock, srs.

Why do meteors always fall into craters?

I'm op and did not post this, irl I'm scared and intimidated by black men and women, srs

Sorry for your unfortunate biological roulette roll. Let the ladies eat your butthole

Good I’m the Whitest motherfucker you’ll ever meet. Blonde hair and green eyes

Where are you from, cutie?

My prick is quite large 7” since I started working out again. When I was at peak fitness senior year it was 10” no joke. I am 6”3 with a 140+ IQ come from a noble family and was trained by special forces from several different militaries. Yet somehow I still find myself alone most of the time. Used to have 5 girlfriends at once when I was younger but now I mostly just study and make money

For anyone new to the trainwreck that is OP:
her name is kasie
she lives in Georgia
she was born male, but began to transition and had an orchiectomy
the dude who convinced her to have the orchi left her for a real woman
kasie is extremely promiscuous, even for a faggot
she has been NOGGED countless times and was even basically a sex slave for a group of niggers for a while
she's not very bright, and has been picked up for prostitution several times, eventually serving 6 months in a men's jail
in exchange for protection, she hooked up with a gang of over a dozen guys who fucked her mouth and ass day and night
since getting out, she's been coming on Any Forums pretending that she's a straight man, even though her male friends and coworkers still bend her over and pump her bussy full of their loads whenever they need to nut
kasie has a masochistic streak/humiliation fetish and comes on here to be roasted, so just keep in mind that when you insult her, she's probably getting off

Note: kasie got drunk and got buttfucked by multiple guys on Friday (2 days ago)

I'm in the southeast area, 7/8 east asian and 1/8 northern european

sounds hot, got pics?

Attached: 1424672732211.jpg (1024x768, 81.22K)

Probably got the HIV then . Sad.

OP - Find Christ, Allah, Yahweh, Buddha or something because The Creator did not put you on earth to suffer like this

She's in the Atlanta area. Cruise gay bars in the ATL and you'll run into her lowkey hooking eventually.

I dont know. I like it really. Would 10/10 suck it.

You don't need a huge cock to pleasure a woman user. Do your research and gain some confidence.

kasie has posted pics of her face, titties, ass, asshole, feet, and dinky winky, but never any sex pics, at least that I've seen. I don't save her pics because she's not attractive.

Honestly I blame the doctors. This person should have been put on HGH , Testosterone and Stimulants at a young age.

This is so full of false truths, especially your claim from a few days ago, I did get drunk as I was at a house party with a lot of people, but I woke up in bed with a few cis-females and we were all naked, yes I was sore but I'm almost certain the cis-females were playing with my cock and butthole with their delicate fingers while I was going down on them and remember a lot of men were watching and cheering before I passed out, srs

I'm clean, I get tested every month, I do have herpes though, srs

Ok that’s good , herpes is treatable nowadays . Have blast then, kiddo just don’t get HIV you can be gay all you want I don’t care.