My wife is getting a reduction, I've tried everything to convince her to stop but she won't...

My wife is getting a reduction, I've tried everything to convince her to stop but she won't. 6 months on I just received the pictures from her girls group chat.

Am I wrong for wanting to divorce her now, I still love her but fuck, I loved her tits and she couldn't keep them for me.

Attached: image4.jpg (750x1018, 153.37K)

I feel sick.

Attached: image3.jpg (750x937, 122.5K)

End it user. She doesn't love you.

Looks like they're just tightening the skin to be less saggy rather than reducing the overall size tbh. Smaller tits is kind of a shallow thing to break up over, let alone divorce over.

Does she have back problems or another medical condition?

Personally, I wouldn't be with someone who wastes money on cosmetic surgery. The fact that it's a breast reduction is secondary

It looks like she has enough up top to get a reduction and still have huge tits afterwards. If she goes below a D cup feel free to divorce her selfish ass.

Have the surgeon to have a little accident that gets him incapacitated for weeks

Like a robbery or car crash or whatever

Post an actual picture of these cannons, I need to be able to make an honest judgement.

Jack?

yes, you can't look at something without looking at it.

They could look ok but they always put the nipples back on too high. Look at that pic, have these sick surgeons never seen breasts before? retarded

Got with a girl post reduction.

Truly is sad. Nipples were like twisted pepperonis, purple scar lines everywhere, it was bad.

Also apparently they lose all feeling of their breasts so there was no sensation for her there.

After that convince her that is it a signal from the gods for her to don't do that lmao

Yeah man. If they're awful, let's do some work. If she's fucking with excellence then we have a problem.

Your a horrible person if you feel like your wife changing her breast size is the reason to get divorced.

Lol so what? If she was diagnosed with a type of breast cancer where a double mastectomy was recommended then you would leave her because she can't give you the "boobies you deserve"?

Hopefully just a larping troll post. If not, go ahead and divorce her as a favor to her. Maybe one day you'll learn not to be a shallow prick.

Your wife has amazing tits. Can you share some more pics to commemorate the end of an era? They don't have to be nudes.

He won’t because this is a faggot LARPer, with pictures he found online

you selfish cunt... two of my college gfs had reductions. both said the improvement in the health of their backs was immediate. both said they had been dealing with back pain since their early teens. my god, it looks like she'll still be a D cup. not like she's having a dbl mastectomy.

I agree with this guy

looks fine and they must just hurt

girl i knew in her 20sa did a reduction went from very introvert to very self assured slut. love to flash them

Women really would rather cut off their tits than do 10 minutes of back exercises