Someone tell me a movie / tv show / anime to watch. I'm bored and alone until tomorrow

Someone tell me a movie / tv show / anime to watch. I'm bored and alone until tomorrow.

Attached: 1615827448025.jpg (599x629, 54.12K)

gintama lol

captain ron

Blue exorcist

What genres you like?

Attached: 930ACD7E-CCD6-45BF-9A9B-18738547FA76.jpg (500x688, 49.31K)

If it's good, I can get in to it. I'm not overly picky. I'd say I hate westerns because I find them boring, but some of my favorite movies are westerns. So really, as long as it's good, I'll give it a shot.

Stranger Things, new season just came out friend was really excited for it. I have never seen it. Was excited for him tho, so hope it's good.
Might watch soon.

Checked

Recommend War Dogs and American Made if you want some recent smuggle films, if you liked Good Fellas you'd most likely have these in a hook. No Country for Old Men and the Bladerunner movies are good action thrillers, along with Escape from New York and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood for pure action. Hereditary isn't outta your seat scary but it will withouta doubt make you feel uncomfortable, if you want really scary watch the Insidious Trilogy. Haven't watched recent animes but I know I can never go wrong with Hellsing, Hellsing Ultimate, Black lagoon, Death Note if you want drama, Jormungand and Parasite also.
What's the reason for being alone? Family/roomates outta town?

Bakki

Toaru Majutsu no Index/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
Violet Evergarden

Watch Django, it's really good

anyone else unironically want to eat this like normal food?

Riverworld / Babylon 5 / Black Lagoon
There, now you are set.

Attached: Riverworld 2010.jpg (495x302, 29.88K)

Those sound so fucking boring and cringe, keep your disgusting weeb shit to /an/

Just finished Odd Taxi

Not a weeb, but I thought it was pretty good

You life sounds like cringe, ugly shitter

No that anons right the fuck would you recommend magical index to someone who’s asking for something to watch for a day lol that’s like saying start one piece

Yes, in my country pepople eats it like food in '00

morbius

Okay, but "Violet Evergarden" not soo long, like Toaru. Why not?

faggot