Ask a pepsi merchandiser anything, i work 65 hours a week drive a 86 camry and eat at Albertos every friday

ask a pepsi merchandiser anything, i work 65 hours a week drive a 86 camry and eat at Albertos every friday

Attached: merchandiser-s-day.jpg (750x1000, 143.14K)

How many milfs do you fuck on the job?

Have you ever considered becoming a coke dealer instead?

no coca-cola pays less than pepsi

How many people do you think you're responsible for giving diabeetus?

none people make their own decisions, and sugar does not cause diabetes its a risk factor but not the sole cause

What is your yearly salary before taxes?

$68,000

Jesus. It should be illegal for employers to pay their employees a salary that far below the poverty line.

how do you avoid the urge to kill yourself or go postal because of your little wage slave life

That is not worth 65 hour weeks my friend.

I live in Oaklahoma $68k a year is well above poverty here

yes 65 hours a week, i pick up the extra hours so i can eat at Albertos and afford gas

Where's all your money going then? I feel like you should be able to get a new Corolla at least

why? my camry works just fine, and i have a 8" erect penis so i dont have small man syndrome

damn you live in Oklahoma? I am so sorry friend, I cringe just thinking about that shit dirt pot of a state

better than living california, new york or a libtard cuckhold city

Well it's 36 years old. Is it not expensive to maintain?

ah there it is, if you ever wanted a change of scenery come up to New Hampshire, redneck state of New England, really fucking cold in the winter time, don't enjoy your stay

no nothing on it is broken it runs perfectly fine

to expensive

also no Albertos up their as far as i know