Can we have an honest appraisal of what Trump did that was good and bad during his presidency?

Can we have an honest appraisal of what Trump did that was good and bad during his presidency?

Attached: dfe.jpg (960x640, 61.13K)

Attached: gas_prices_trump.jpg (1280x960, 144.25K)

Peace with the sand niggers.

Funny you mention that, I'm watching The Dissident and it highlights how Trump stood up for "MBS" when there was evidence he was behind Khashoggi's murder. Of course, we don't murder our dissidents and hack Bezos's phone, but we certainly censor and deplatform if they go against the state.

Middle class family income increased by $6,000

Lowest unemployment rate in history.

My father Raymond Little paid black men to fuck me in the ass and to fuck mom in the ass while Raymond watched. He did this when I was 9 yrs old.

Attached: download (8).jpg (95x130, 5.25K)

Secured border, kept China and Russia in check.

Good:
Multiple peace deals in the middle east
Not cucked to green energy corporations (who are owned by oil corporations)
No new wars

Bad:
Tariffs were dumb asf
You couldnt trust he wouldnt say something stupid half the time. However the other half of the time he’d say something based.

Pissed off both sides and got shit done.

Attached: 1653799453110.gif (360x568, 1.01M)

He did nothing apart from ride on the coattails of Obama.

Attached: 1653666432807.jpg (1023x655, 133.32K)

He made the left seethe and cry. I thought it was the funniest thing to see the liberals in tears after he won, then a bunch of pussies had the “not my President” and “he will not divide us” statements. I’m a libertarian so I hate trumptards just as much as the far left, but I’d do notice a lot less crying and faggotry with Biden as President. He is worse though I think cause he is just a puppet for the far left to get their way. Almost fee sorry for the dementia old man fellow.

so wait, if I don't repost, I get to die in 7 days? fuck yeah

Everything to do with Winnie the Xi coofing on the world, nothing to do with Dementia Donny

He took credit for Obama's successes and left Biden a massive pile of shit.

Attached: 5pxu2hharx681.jpg (604x413, 46.72K)

braindead

Attached: biden_keystone_2.jpg (1826x858, 342.06K)

>peace deals between ZOG and Wabbi 9/11
ah shit yeah that's fucking great you fucking faggot

Attached: 1340040253803.jpg (816x816, 182.42K)

Collapsing the economy will do that.

Yeah, calling his own military a bunch of "losers" and letting over a hundred thousand of his supporters die because of his own insecurities. That's some done shit right there.

Record low unemployment across all demographics.
Normalized relations with North Korea.
Helped facilitate peace deals in the Middle East.
No new wars.

Greatest president in my lifetime by a long shot.

>got shit done
trips of trump ass-huffing checked

What the fuck is with his hands?

>Normalized relations with North Korea.
first, no
second why would that be good you queer ballmouther

He DESTROYED America's international credibility, became Putin's bitch and inspired morons to drink bleach.

Trump has tiny hands, they lack the strength of normal hands, even compared to women

That's Biden

Made the left show it's true colors.

Policy-wise, he governed from the center and was excellent.
Unfortunately he's a horrible, divisive person, and being a unifier is critically important.
Biden, on the other hand, is simply incompetent. For sure the worst President in my lifetime, and I was alive for Carter.

it sure would be cool if you uppity niggers pointed to real events and not just "durr i feel like he's bad". i don't care about trump one way or the other, but this isn't your kvetching circle, sissies.

See point 4, nigger.

Also, lick my butt hole.

>green energy corporations (who are owned by oil corporations)
source? All I can find is that the 6 major oil corporations are investing in renewables so they don't lose profits as the West transitions from fossil fuels.

The Russia collusion story has been totally debunked as a hoax. He was a lot of things, but he wasn't Putin's bitch.

unironically, Biden is everything the left thought trump was but multiplied by 2. Fuck Joe Biden.

Coming from someone who doesn’t know anything about politics it seemed like he utilized executive decisions even if they ended up getting turned over. Felt like he was using his power unlike Biden who appears to be hesitate

Covfefe bigly yuge

Attached: Screenshot_20220322-164505.png (720x718, 362.63K)

Cool story, faggot.

I saw "point four" already you fucking retard
jfc you are stupid huh
ah that's right you're a trumplover, you're all dumb as rocks