Mike Teavee did nothing wrong

Mike Teavee did nothing wrong

Attached: ddosfs8-afb401db-7851-4284-91c1-9e1ec1532247 (1).gif (480x270, 1.59M)

Agree in the original. In the Johnny Depp remake he was an obnoxious little shit.

He used someone else's belongings without their permission. I would've rung his fuckin neck in both versions.

>Introduces a child to a shrink ray
>"How dare he play with the shrink ray, that's too childlike!"

Attached: IllegalLiveGopher-max-1mb.gif (240x184, 190.33K)

Eh, in the Johnny Depp remake Wonka deserved to be insulted like that.

Attached: 1650168041259.png (853x480, 530.8K)

He was old enough to know better. It's his fault he got stuck that way. His parents should've beat his ass harder.

>It's his fault he got stuck that way
But that's the thing, he didn't even mind getting shrunk, he thought it was fun and enjoyed it, hell he even asked to do it again.

Wonka should've stomped on him

Why? The kid saw a shrink ray, he shrunk himself, he got what he wanted, what exactly did he do wrong? He did exactly what the device was designed to do and he enjoyed it. Nothing wrong with that.

Children don't know what they want. That's why trans culture is so fucking damaging to them.

If children 20 years ago knew what they wanted for their future there would be cowboys and princesses running around today.

Wonka could've been sued. The kid could've changed his mind later. Wonka could be painted as a child abuser, get assassinated by a biker gang. Anything possible.

So what? Let Mike be a cautionary tale then. If he really will hate what he did to himself later, let that happen naturally so that he can be a warning to others.

I'd be worried about a lawsuit if I was wonka or miss teavee. Only a matter of time until Mike gets fed up and takes them to court.

>Wonka could've been sued
Well then maybe he should've made his factory safer for kids.

They signed a bigass paper on the wall when entering the factory that absolved Wonka of all responsibility for that sort of thing.

The contract would be seen as void. Since children signed it without knowing what it's about. You have to be at least the age of 18 for it to hold up in a court of law. Otherwise it's just a dumbass paper.

Well clearly the contract worked since Wonka avoided being sued as far as we know.

What Wonka should have done was gone to the Television Room first, and then let Mike Teavee tag along with the rest of the group as they went from room to room.

False

Maybe the contract was a placebo sort of thing, a decoy to trick the parents into thinking they can't sue him if they tried. So they didn't bother trying. It costs a lot of time and money to sue someone.

Well there you have it, tiny Mike couldn't have sued Wonka even if he wanted to (though I doubt he'd ever want to, he'd get rich off of being the world's smallest boy)