Anyone here into smelly feet and stole the used socks of a girl they know before? Any stories?

Anyone here into smelly feet and stole the used socks of a girl they know before? Any stories?

Attached: 1640286466934.jpg (3024x4032, 1.18M)

In high school I was a dogsitter for a friend's family while they were on vacation. Friend was my age and super fucking hot. Snuck into her room and found a pair of well used, unwashed socks she wore for volleyball. Jerked off in her bed while I sniffed them. Too scared to actually steal them so I did that everyday until they came home.

Attached: 23.jpg (707x1000, 157.93K)

Me, i regularly smell my flatmate shoes. She recently bought a new pair of flip-flops and they smell amazimg.
Pic not related.

Attached: 1647677278785.jpg (1200x1600, 232.39K)

how did they smell?

new shoes don’t smell as good as old ones though

Yeah i know, but the flip-flps are made from some sort of foam that really takes in the sweat. It bean very hot the past two weeks and her feet are real smelly.

Only romanian soft feet

Attached: Screenshot_20220529-214046_Firefox.jpg (1080x630, 120.98K)

Not something I stole personally, but during my senior year of high school an asian girl in my class lost a bet with her friend and had to wear the same socks for a few days and "let" this creepy guy steal them.

Can give more details if anyone's interested

Like they had soaked up 2+ hours worth of sweat and pheromones. I'd commit war crimes to smell them again.

what's her oldest pair of shoes?

An old pair of all star ankle shoes. I jerk off to the smell once a week.

i'll bet she wore them more than once without washing

who dis

I started in high school. A girl in our class started, the spring of our junior year, to take off her flats and the sheer peds she wore to play ultimate in the quad and would leave them under one of the old stone benches we had. Took a few days before I worked up the courage and figured out a plan, but I eventually took them. Waited a week and took another pair. God damn they smelled so perfect.

Started stealing socks from almost any girl I could. Snuck into our neighbors house, stole both ers and her teenage daughters socks and panties. I'm in my mid 20s now and probably have stolen hundreds of pairs. Its an addiction.

ever stolen from an asian girl?

describe her?

She is kinda small. Great body, perfect ass and perfect tits all around 10/10 body, her face is a bit buttery but not bad at all. She har red hair and wears glasses.

Oh yes, a few. Don;t know of much different between the races...sexy feet are sexy feet to me...but a few times I've stolen socks that have stayed damp and pungent for days afterwards and two of those were asian girls.

story of when you stole from the asian girls?

bump

Sure. First one:
>HS senior, sister is two years younger, has a close friend who is Japanese, kinda short and slightly plump with gorgeous face, perfect skin, wobbly lil tits, and feet I'd jerked off to before.
>She's staying over for the weekend, she and my sis are going to go off to the beach together. I've got to work or I'd be right there, had already seen Japanese girlie in a bikini on facebook...hnng, soft belly and round hips begging to breed.
>I come home late afternoon for meal break and to snoop. They're gone, I rifle through the overnight bag. Score panties and worn socks--fairly plain white ankle socks, *soaked* with sweat.
>Rock hard immediately, steal right away and go to my room and undress and tug out a load so big I feel woozy. Those socks were rankly perfect, ripe and popcorn-fresh, panties are strongly pussy scented and dried grool on the gusset.
>go back to sisters room, put a clean pair of pretty identical socks in the overnight bag, Ja[ girlie has several pairs of panties in the bag and I shove a clean pair in the dirty bag.

No reaction from her later. Steal a pair of pantyhose from her that Christmas when she's staying over, those didn't keep the scent as long but felt great on my cock.

Second Asian pair when I was in college:
>Hong Kong girl I'm going to schoool with. She's chill, We go on a date or two but goes nowhere. We remain friendly and hang out.
>I do date her roommate later and spend some time in their apartment. (Yes, I sniff and steal from girlfriends too, so I'd already taken a pair of hers)
>One afternoon I;m there and they both leave for class, I am finishing a frappuchino and offer to lock up. "Thanks, user!"
>I'm only there for like 20 minutes? But I pull some shit out of HK chicks hamper and end up blowing a load in her soft microfiber panties while sniffing her super stinky socks she runs in. Put everything back though. Strong, intense vinegar smell, present in all her socks but the running pair were the best. Sniff her chucks and Brooks trainers before I go, great rankness.