What do you think about the Chinese military?

What do you think about the Chinese military?

Attached: FA3E7960-AC31-418B-B006-EDFF05FB1653.jpg (828x458, 420.82K)

They're all clones

They are the supreme leaders of the entire world. NO ONE CAN BEAT THEM. ALL HAIL CHINESE COMMUNIST PARTY! FOREVER THEY SHALL RULE.

fear

Attached: 1601112464168.jpg (1242x1293, 173.65K)

test

one US drone could take out all that in about 30 seconds

Good for a zerg rush, doubt any of them have the ability to think their way out of a paper bag

They don't really seem to be relevant.

Attached: i-don't-think-about-you-at-all.jpg (1438x810, 92.69K)

do not demoralize me

very scary

Attached: gohomee.jpg (271x239, 46.31K)

Just give a redneck an rpg and a case of bud Weiser and he'll handle it

inexperienced, terrible quality, paper tiger.

play pretend soldier or work 16 hours in an iphone factory with no future

they are paper tiger against usa or india but not against the rest of the world.

I think the Chinese are way too smart to go to war with anyone, they’ll win slowly with soft/smart power instead… think the opposite of Putin…

The soldier's are short, weak and have zero actual combat experience relative to western forces. Their equipment is the dollar store brand of what ever the west has. They have numbers though, which would be, in a time that has long passed, advantageous but today drones and such make number useless. Also the only thing keeping them togeather is the nationalism forced down their throat, convince them the state is actually their enemy, which it is, they collapse as their culture has nothing to fall back on thanks to Mao erasing pretty much all if what made china what it was. At least in the west we have a rich centuries long standing culture to pull from. Also we have pawgs, and that is more than enough to keep me motivated, bug women are gross

Attached: 1653621517027m.jpg (792x1024, 94.96K)

The u.k alone would whip china, luckily europe has a fighting force that would unify in an instant so no one nation at least in europe would have to fight china.

yeah but who makes the drones user
china...

if the one on the left would motivate you then you are mentally ill.
there's nothing appealingl
not only she's fat but it's like michelin
it's not a healthy body.

And who does china depend on for semi-conductors, the Taiwanese, our allies

chinas best bet is to stfu and hope we don't get tired of them.

>yeah but who makes the drones user
Military drones..... not china dumb fuck.
Also being this stupid.....^

china owns taiwan theyre just bleeding them out

Its called cellulite user

Attached: 1652591059709m.jpg (819x1024, 174.43K)

that ass is like a dumb truck, truck truck truck, truck, truck, truck

> against inda
Isn't poo in the loo struggling against Pakistan who is 4 times smaller hahahaha

I'd love to oversee the physical exams for recruits. Imagine seeing a room full of two dozen fit, strong 18-20yo boys completely naked and displaying themselves

and that's not how a young and healthy woman looks like.

or wait. it's normal in america