It's easier for an 18 year old to get an automatic rifle than to find a book with a trans character

It's easier for an 18 year old to get an automatic rifle than to find a book with a trans character

THIS is why our society is so messed up

#TransRights

Attached: 1640708720038.png (602x580, 350.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/phallo/comments/uzgd42/9_days_post_stage_3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

18 year olds should get guns to shoot people like you with.

i wouldnt shoot a tranny
i'd club him to death with my new balance
it'd take longer but it would be immensely satisfying

Stop saying
>uhh
>i mean, like,
>in 2022
>almost as if
>wow... just wow...
and also talk about things other than being trans every once in a while and I have no problem with you.

> trannies make god upset. More trannies are struck by lightning every year then any other group of people bonding over mental illness and sexual depravity.

Lol

Just more proof incel trannies r gay

Why doesn't it happen to kikes? They're the ones pushing this crap, trannies are just their victims.
Is it because they really are (((chosen)))?

TRANNIES LITERALLY CASTRATE CHILDREN
I'LL FIGHT THOSE MONSTERS
TO
THE
DEATH

i need one of these stickers for my bed

When there's an enemy that spawns other enemies in a video game, you try to kill the one who is doing the spawning first.

Gas the jews and then kill the remaning trannies.

Fuck you.

reddit.com/r/phallo/comments/uzgd42/9_days_post_stage_3/

>The Bible belt
Is it still here? I'll find it and fuck it's day up if you guys can track it somehow

Who would want to read a book where all the main character does is mope around for a few years? Making family and friends miserable and embarrassed. Whining on various social media outlets. Then finally hanging themselves when they hit 25. Pretty boring book.

Being trans today shouldn’t be this dangerous.

Our society remains transphobic. It is normal to treat trans people as abnormal, this is reproduced by small actions and inactions every day, on the bus, in workplaces, in homes. Much of this is internalised too. I have used my own lack of understanding of this issue as an excuse not to engage with it politically. I am writing this today in part to shut that bit of my brain up. I want to do this because our society is being made more transphobic tomorrow by concerted political action.

Attached: io7jbpctywd71.jpg (1200x900, 83.94K)

>transphobic
KEK this world implies that I fear you

What the literal fuck is going on here

Attached: Untitled.png (914x1706, 1.41M)

I am fine with any troon assuming any one of these following things about me.

Attached: 1652973740219.jpg (698x900, 89.86K)

really dumbass?

when you google search transsexual books are they blocked by most search engines?
do you have to send the book to a licensed dealer first?
do you have to fill out a government form 4473 for it?
do you possibly have to face a waiting period to pick it up once it arrives.
do people have to call the government and look you up?
does your state have additional laws on what style book you can have- to include its jacket, dimension, or how many pages it is?
are there laws where you can and cant have the book from here on out?
laws on where you can read or use that book?

the second amendment is just as important as the first

speaking of books though-- you shoild really read some and understand your subject before you go stepping into it like a clown

You can't tell who is trans.

Trans women, much like cis women, come in lots of different shapes and sizes. They have a range of sex characteristic expressions which spans across masculine and feminine. Anyone can cherry pick the more masculine trans women and scream about how they’re so obviously male if you want. But I can pick out masculine cis women too who look far more masculine than a lot of trans women I know. This kind of thing solves nothing, creates more problems and is just shitty — a woman is a woman regardless of whether she looks like how we expect women to look or not.

It seems as though smashing patriarchy somehow got mistranslated into replacing patriarchy and policing people’s appearances for different reasons. This isn’t an improvement, its just more of the same crap that people are tired of.

^^^
OP IS A DUMBASS

Attached: 771080B7-B130-4E89-B61A-3B036F12CF48.jpg (1000x1000, 89.48K)

>I AM NOT BOTCHED

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEE.gif (594x565, 1.9M)