I'm a straight guy (late 30s) who has a sissy faggot coming around my house tonight to be presumably fucked...

I'm a straight guy (late 30s) who has a sissy faggot coming around my house tonight to be presumably fucked, and told what to do.
Any sissy faggots of Any Forums can give me pointers in what to do/what not to do?
Do I just tell this faggot to suck my cock till I come and them boot him out the door?

Attached: il_fullxfull.2396207408_phti.jpg (1024x1024, 31.26K)

>straight guy
>fucking a guy
Someone get this retard a dictionary.

as a sissy faggot i can safely say you're not straight

I don't know yet do I, fucking faggot.

where did you meet the sissy?

doublelist

ooo nice what do they look like? are they going to be in chastity?

Take pics, post update here

Attached: 5483d28a-e9a0-4.webm (640x368, 1.66M)

>to be presumably fucked

That’s what you’re hoping but he’s got other ideas, he’s determined to top you

I have stockings, the little slut wants a dress but I wasn't prepared for that so maybe sometime later. Waiting to meet the little slut now.

you don't have any pics yet?

nope
>inb4 it's a big fat sweaty 40 year old faggot

I must be getting old. In my day, straight guys didn’t want to fuck other guys. In my day, we called those guys faggots. How far we’ve come as a society when all you have to do is identify as straight and suddenly pretend you aren’t a faggot. Well done, OP. Enjoy your entirely heterosexual encounter with another (possibly straight?) man’s asshole.

Jokes on you gramps, I'll only let him suck my dick

You already lost if you even give a shit about his comfort. Sissies SERVE and are happy to do so. You don’t need any other considerations.

Sounds like you’re not cut out for this.

Attached: E7905687-E0CC-46B4-821E-B04973BDE017.jpg (750x307, 123.23K)

nigga that's why I'm asking Any Forums you dipshit

You are not straight

That means you're a faggot

This should come more naturally to you. You’re gonna get your ass fucked tonight

You're bisexual, not straight.

ok cool

Lmao this

You dumb fuck

Attached: 590ee71cac5ad4219dc80d1ad27844e5244ed98d_00.jpg (500x500, 28.08K)

Attached: hr.jpg (834x732, 729.71K)