Still proud of my heritage

Still proud of my heritage

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

Lol why? It had nothing to do with you. It’s your heritage by complete random chance. Might as well be proud of your shoe size, retard.

I had based ancestors, user. They fought to keep slavery. Even though they lost, i still appreciate them for doing the right thing morally.

You're proud that your ancestors entire culture was based around the buying, selling, and using of human beings? That's kinda fucked up ngl

Okay nephew fucker.

Was gonna jump on the bandwagon but hey at least you're honest about what the war was about.

The confederacy never used human beings as slaves though you dumb fuck. They had negroes as slaves.

Earlier today this thread was jumpin'
I guess all the JIDF went to bed

Still don't give a shit.

Traitor

>you can’t be proud of your race/heritage because that was other people, so you can’t claim their achievements
>if you are white you are responsible for the sins of your fathers

>be a retarded liberal
>choose both

Heritage LMFAO

The only meaning this flag has is that it was on the General Lee.

Still a faggot

Attached: slavery 1615430568286.jpg (1275x1650, 224.47K)

It's history not hate

Loser.

Proud of being the great grandson of a loser. Faggot

You fought for the rights of Jews to keep niggers as slaves while your family got nothing but death and defeat.

Attached: stateofpol.png (1080x1440, 127.85K)

The war was over slavery but because of some moral crusade of the north. Tobacco fueled the South and crippling their economy was the only way to force the union. Lincoln stated as much publicly

based