What are other b tards doing on a saturday day night?

What are other b tards doing on a saturday day night?

I'm replacing ball joints, control arm and wheel bearings. Also new brakes while I'm in here

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-214736_Gallery.jpg (1077x1390, 1.09M)

getting fucked

Attached: _1282071268282.jpg (1550x2066, 927.12K)

spent all day unfucking my back yard garden. local shit rats decided to just shit all over the place so i had to fence it all off.

i've "gotten rid" of at least 20 strays this year

Writing a resume and browsing Any Forums alone in my dark room

Sitting on a night shift as a security guard and ignoring the fact I have to study by playing guitar

I was studying math but now I'm getting ready to sleep.

I just got done running direct burial cable to a streetlight. Tuned some cabinets. Having a few.

Just got dine selling a van me and a bud restored. Rebuilt the tranny and diff, fuel pump, bearings, calipers, man the list goes on. This van just kept breaking. Like we would fix everything. And bam some other shit would go wrong. Like four times. Fuck I learned a lot but like, what an odd form of hell. U just keep fixing this pos van.

U think click style torque wrenches are inferior to beam style? I feel like the beam is more reliable. Durable.

Also wrenching, well, taking a break. My bike was squealing and was intermittently down on power, so I'm flushing the fuel pump, cleaning crud out of the tank, and replacing the strainer.

Attached: Screenshot_20220528-175710_1.png (720x525, 745.18K)

How tf can u hear anything? Are u sitting in a room with CCTV feeds?

Gay
Based

Just finished installing a carpet kit and CB in a gen 2 4runner.

I'm saying that's a waste of time. You want it to be one of those things. It could be. It isn't.

based and good luck

Drunk eating a lot of microwave chimichangas

Painting. I'm making a gift for mother day.

Post finished work

Thx user

Planning my suicide. I've got most of what I need. I basically just have to set my affairs in order and find a really good spot before going. And that's what I'm doing atm, finding a good spot.

I haven't washed any glasses or plates or utencils that I use
and also haven't washed any pots that i cook in for over 2 years.
and i'm heathy af
what gives.
also i haven't done laundry since april of 2021

go to ukraine and find me some free guns before you go plz

Oh i know this riddle

Answer: your mom cleans everything for you

>chevy
may as well replace the whole fucking thing. why does gm keep making shit cars?

no, i eat off of dirty dishes, wear dirty clothes and cook out of dirty pots.

why do you wanna an hero?

go kill jews. its worth dieing for

use jackstands retard

no i believe you. You've posted so many pictures of your current living conditions to prove it