I'm proud of my heritage

I'm proud of my heritage

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

>For the white race hyaaaaaaaaaaaa

Attached: 1653250180921.png (697x673, 131.86K)

>flag of eternal butthurt

>Proud of plantation watching nigger slaves fuck their wives
>Proud of interracial gay sex between slave and his master
Gay as fuck

You're the one replying to thread. Might want to rethink who's butthurt and who isn't.

This thread has been blessed by cado

Attached: XBjxpTGI_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

Your proud of your ancestors who were traitors, and losers? Weird flex, but you do you, bud.

Do tell how they were traitors, because daddy lincoln and the union say so? Lincoln betrayed the constitution you fuckin idiot.

You fags wanted to keep slave labor around because you were too lazy to do the work yourselves. The North Union could prosper without slaves, but confederate rednecks were too inbred and stupid to do the same. In the end, that's why they lost, and why that flag will forever be the symbol of lazy slaveowners who lost.

It will forever be flag of the based. Blacks should return to being our pets.

Being proud of something you haven't achieved is pretty pathetic. That goes for gays and blacks and whoever else too. Except the Japanese.

Satanic trips prove you are a nothing but a devil, who in the end was defeated. God bless the REAL America, which prospered after it WON. The confederacy doesn't know what winning looks or feels like, kek

And you lost

>Except the Japanese.
Why this exception?

what do you think your "heritage" is exactly?

of failure? of wanting slaves? thats literally all it is

Going by trips logic is pretty childish. You have to be 18 to be on this board. Why are yo so offended at the though of niggers being pets?

lol are you the "my grandfather dug a whole" guy?

Attached: opop.jpg (834x483, 85.62K)

boo hoo racist infant

it requires no sentiment to clown on you

fucking kill yourself dumbass, they were fighting for the right to keep slaves

>racism
Pfft. Yeah cry about it. I can smell your blue hair dye through the screen.

do you fucking hear yourself bro

age past 13 mentally

And? So what? I don't get your point.

Short answer. Anime.

Weak bait. Stay mad, and remember that hundreds of thousands of Confederate soldiers died for NOTHING, and that they lost kek

Attached: 1596445619834.jpg (1080x1320, 291.11K)

racism and wanting slaves are not good things, child. you don't even understand the arguments and insults you're throwing around anymore. bigotry is not a good thing, and you should feel bad. so bad that you slit your motherfucking throat

No no I think he or she is very correct. It is the flag of failure. It’s the support of lower education and smooth brained initiatives. The south lost.. Get the fuck over it loser.

>Pfft. Yeah cry about it.
But that's what you do, thinking about how the confederacy lost lmao

keep malding

>calls it bait
>still thinks I'm a confederacy supporter
How retarded are you?? Those statements contradict one another.

end your life

your proud of losing? weird

Fuck you, loser. The south lost.

Your reading comprehension sure is low-level, user. I believe you are an actual Confederacy supporter, but you're also attempting to bait me with the whole "hurr durr niggers should be our pets" thing.

It's fine, I wouldn't expect an inbred hillbilly like you to understand.

>I'm not angry, you are!
>GRRRRR!!!!!!! END YOUR LIFE YOU MALDING, SEETHING FAGGOT!!!!! THE CONFEDERATE LOST, THEY LOST, THEY LOSE KEEP MALDING!!!!!! GRRR!!!!
What? Sorry?

Making fun of you doesn't mean we're angry, lmao

Based. Dixie forever.

Attached: rfrebelbikini2.jpg (480x480, 30.17K)

It wouldn't be bait at all if I genuinely supported slavery though you dumb fuck bait is when someone purposefully posts flawed logic in an attempt to stir arguments.

>Dixie forever.
Dixie ceased to exist over 150 years ago, shithead.

I've always wanted to visit the South, any particular recommendations? I like history and nature, love the Confederacy, and I was born in Candyland.

Attached: 1653145461084.jpg (1024x934, 64.2K)

Same excuse you always use.
>I'M NOT MAD, JUST MAKING FUN OF YOU. KILL YOURSELF DIE KILL YOURSELF DIE!!!
*yawn*

It still exists today, in our hearts and minds.

Attached: products-image_d8d56db7-eab6-415d-9234-7e4c722c24f6-scaled.jpg (1920x2560, 1.24M)

That run-on sentence sure indicates you're mad, user.

Also, your support of bringing back slavery is both flawed in logic AND an attempt to stir arguments, so by your definition, you were indeed posting bait. Glad you agree, user.

They're angry, Dixie never fails to trigger Internet homosexuals for some bizarre reason since the Confederacy existed long before LGBT.

Attached: IMG_3408.jpg (762x785, 364.06K)

>any particular reccomendations?
Dont. there is nothing down here.

approx 250,000 confederate soldiers died in approx 4 years. Or, a typical school shooting in TX

But it's true, seeing a confederate flag doesn't trigger me, it makes me chuckle.

Unlike you, simple imagery isn't enough to stir me up.

I want to visit a Plantation, I hear they're beautiful.

Attached: iStock_28366798 USA Louisiana Plantation house_2400x800.jpg (2400x800, 537.46K)

Maybe not for you but it certainly seems to trigger a lot of people.

Attached: 1653766708407.jpg (750x680, 135.63K)

I larp as a confederacy supporter just to weed out the autists that are on the board at this time. It's incredibly good bait because retards will always respond to it.

>It still exists today, in our hearts and minds.
This is the same argument that Trannies use to convince people they're real women, kek