Explain to me how they supposedly betrayed america yet were the only ones to defend the constitution?

Explain to me how they supposedly betrayed america yet were the only ones to defend the constitution?

Please do tell how the heroic and honest abe lincoln, is so kind and caring, forcing his citizens to battle to death.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

sherman should have kept going

Pick up a history book, Cletus, once you learn how to read

Attached: Trump Voters 1.jpg (620x412, 81.73K)

You first.

Attached: democrat party.jpg (687x821, 66.7K)

>only ones to defend the constitution?
Which parts of the constitution user?

Next you'll start in with that party switch nonsense. They always do. But that didnt happen.

Just the juicy bits about the sex.

I hope russia and china genocides you all
I'm tired of seeing boring ass American politics all the time

This is the product of inbreeding

No you're not

China will dominate you soon

So it's totally fine to sweep your citizens under the rug because you want to remove the consistution that people have abided by for hundreds of years prior?

"Ah yes, let's randomly completely out of left field call supporters of slavery "bad people" then start killing them. Even though they have lived like this for hundreds of years without any problems" - Abe Lincoln

That's because abe was a retard and so was every politician
America is the great satan and the slave of the Jews
America is evil

That would be the equivalent of biden one day saying everyone who supports abortion is a bad person and then forcing his citizens to start killing each other. You can't just randomly change shit like that out of nowhere. It's irresponsible and abe lincoln is a fucking naracisst who wanted to be painted as a "hero", Nobody on this earth deserves to have their statue torn down more than Abe.

>hundreds of years
1776-1861 HUNDREDS OF YEARS!

Slavery existed longer than that. Pick up a book.

>Any Forums bullshit

You have to go back.

You are a massive retard

>forcing his citizens to battle to death
Yeah exactly, he shoulda just let the Southerners have and do whatever they wanted. Appeasement is the best way to keep the peace, Europe proved it in the 1930s, leading to the everlasting peace that we know today.

But the constitution didn't. Please reread, and try hard to comprehend.
>because you want to remove the consistution that people have abided by for hundreds of years prior

Yes it did. Pick up a book, don't just pick it up and leave it at that, actually open it up and read it.

You're not wrong, arguably the Confederacy represented that last true American state.

Attached: rfrebelbikini2.jpg (480x480, 30.17K)

Attached: 1644866402049.png (621x618, 62.52K)

Are we talking about the same constitution? I was to understand that we were talking about the constitution that was still the basis of the US government by the time of the civil war, the "Constitution of the United States of America 1789."