Graduation night at Charleston, West Virginia. A graduation party was happening when this total son of a bitch rolls up...

Graduation night at Charleston, West Virginia. A graduation party was happening when this total son of a bitch rolls up, gets an AR-15 out of the trunk of his car and starts spraying bullets into the crowd. Lucky, a good guy/woman had a legal fire arm of her own, shooting him several times and stoping another mass shooting. Good guys with guns works

Attached: 1e8f5d48-83a2-4900-a5d6-f38e8d566503-full21x9_DENNISBUTLER.png (1280x548, 613.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/05/28/armed-woman-kills-man-firing-rifle-party/9975381002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oy vey! He is black!
And he was a mass shooter
And he was stopped because another civilian with a legal firearm stopped him BEFORE the police

This story will be silenced faster than light, it would be the silver bullet that destroys the anti-gun agenda.

link?

Wish I could freeze time or be invisible and just smell womens asses. Or even grope them XD XD.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/05/28/armed-woman-kills-man-firing-rifle-party/9975381002/

Great so we don’t need useless cops then. Besides it’s never about owning or not owning guns cat is well out of that bag. The issue is our vastly unregulated laws “a well regulated militia” that results in kids easily obtaining rifles without any education, training, licensing, or testing and shooting other kids in their schools. This is a distracting argument from the point at hand. We need safer and smarter gun ownership laws on the books

Totally agree, but I can't help but think this is exactly why we need more citizens with guns. It's not a perfect system, but it can work

I fully agree. An educated, trained, licensed, and regulated citizen population who are ALL responsible firearm owners would do wonderful things for this country. It would be, dare I say, a well regulated militia

>spraying bullets
Its a semi auto. Not a full auto.

we could form them into registered citizens militias, and publish standards for training and qualifications. interesting idea, user.

It's so hard to do, to much division in this country.

Proof we need local militias not cops.

Same old, tired bullshit republicunts have been shouting for 20 fucking years.
KYS now asshole, no one will care.

Uvalde PD would have stood their pissing themselves. The should have let the parents save their kids instead of tasing them.

Yes like actually!! If you’d want to own a firearm, then join your state’s militia for tax funded education, training, and licensing towards the path for safer and smarter gun ownership. Oversight and accreditation programs. Outreach and support programs for those who couldn’t afford it. Make education and training free and accessible, and required for a well regulated militia. Absolutely. Quit the foreign wars and quit the wall st handouts. Teach the population to respect and have responsible fun with a rifle

Whatever you do, don’t start paying the local militia. They’ll spend all the money on doughnuts and booze, and get fat and lazy.

lol why are niggers such violent retarded animals good lord I hate sharing a planet with them

No doubt, it needs to be like a local minute men thing

>Good guys with guns works

Asshole reasoning. No guys with guns works, nothing else does.

Guns are here, you can't stop it. It's fight or flight

>No guys with guns works
*Laughs in every communist country that has ever existed in the planet, with MASSIVE starvation, corruption and death rates*

You know what beats school shootings? Mass starvation with death rates

>what is bump firing?

Blatant false flag.
The jews and Russians at the NRA are behind this

Attached: 26NRA-superJumbo.jpg (1500x1125, 291.18K)

Shush. Liberals don’t like to be told inconvenient news

Meds