I'm 5'5" my cock is 2.5" fully erect

I'm 5'5" my cock is 2.5" fully erect

A man that is both is less than 1 in 10 million

I feel so ashamed

Attached: kbc.jpg (823x1124, 106.79K)

sorry, your life is a lie. youre actually a girl.

show when erect

No way lmao. Don't be a nigger though, there's more to life than muh dick. Just fuck hookers until you meet a girl that doesn't giev a fuck, and learn to eat pussy like a lesbian with a mad passion.

>The quality of my life is directly tied to my height and dick size
Grow up man.

I have very bad ed, I can only get erect a few times a year and it never stays hard enough for me to finish inside a woman, erect my cock is about the same size as pic

Kek. I saved your photo to send to girls as a joke when they ask for a dick pic. Thanks man.

I’m 5”3 but 6 1/2 “

no worries, you still have your boi pussy. join the trap/trans community.

I hope you are not being serious, please do NOT do that, its already painful for me to live like this without having to think about it being passed around to women to laugh at

I've tried bottoming several times and its not my thing, letting a man finish inside my butt is just sexual frustration cope for me because deep down I'm always thinking about cis-female pussy

It’s crazy to think that I’m more than 3x your size and way thicker. Post like this really makes me feel blessed

Attached: 987357BA-5F45-465D-A586-5E38E70BCD98.jpg (2420x3224, 441.84K)

You should just accept that your tiny little cock is meant to be laughed at, you’d probably enjoy girls laughing at your cock before getting bottomed out and stretched by an actual cock. You’ll never be able to stretch them or reach that spot in the back that they LOVE to be hit at. Your tiny little head can’t even reach that spot, let alone fill it up

At least you have a normal circumcised penis.

No sore throbbing pussies, no cum drunk sluts begging to get filled, no girls turning into whores by bumping into your cock at the club, no forcing it in slowly and getting her warmed up, no reaching the end of her pussy with some shaft left, no pussy turning the head of your cock white from tightness, no shaking orgasms

You can just watch, especially if you love the girl . Watching a girl you love get turned out and into an animal

If women can get fake boobs you can get fake penis. So sayeth the Lord.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1214x1020, 94.14K)

I'm op, you have an enormous cock, makes me feel both depressed and intimidated

Post butt gayboy, get used to cock up your ass because thats what you're meant for.

This is really depressing to me and I do kind of think of all of the things I'm missing out with women because I'm a micro, I can't even imagine how fulfilling it must be for men with normal or big cocks to have sex with women

I've always told myself that most women probably don't care about cock size but deep down I know this is not true

I'd suckle it

I'm straight, I've tried bottoming a few times but its not my thing, I crave pussy too much

Also, before you go there I'm not trans, trans takes hrt and I do not touch hrt, I just have really bad male genetics

Attached: kbb.jpg (2063x1775, 256.93K)

Relax, op. Women are fucking retarded and will ruin your life out of malice, sex gets boring after a while, hookers only cost money. Play vidya, be free, live in peace; many wish they had. I promise you.

Attached: Screenshot_20200514-200829_Facebook.jpg (1080x2280, 672.08K)

Married guy with small cock here.
ED problems stemming from lack of confidence in sexually satisfying wife, and chronic masturbation.

She loved me, but admits she craves bigger dick inside her. I’d love to find a discreet hung friend who can help me fill her up and make her cum while I watch him stretch my wife open.
FML.

Attached: FE95E4E7-4290-4A84-BFFA-8B15D67E1A6E.jpg (4163x3501, 443.9K)

It already stretches them out so whenever they cum they clamp down on the entire thing and just writhe on it and they try to milk the cum out of it to get themselves pregnant, it’s their instinct

The head sits in that little cup right past their cervix and I just put pressure on it and push it back and just let it sit in their pussies and they cum on it .

I don’t have to do much , I just have to loosen them up so I don’t hurt them then I just fuck at a rhythm until I find that little cup and I just rest it there and do kegels and let it throb

Just big cock in their pussies with a little bit of clit play and they start massaging my cock with their pussy orgasms

The knot gets stuck in TP rolls and I gotta force it in

Attached: 16D3FE75-106C-4C65-A11B-CE69706431FB.jpg (2420x3224, 447.57K)

Sometimes I feel like I'm not a real man because I can never experience this

lol thanks for posting
i guess my life isn't so bad after all

lmao i'm gonna do that too

Trust me. Get really really good at eating pussy. If you can make a girl cum before you even stick it in you are set. Girls just want to finish a big dick is useless if you don't know how to use it. The guy bragging about his dick on Any Forums of all places is likely dealing with his own insecurities

I’m 6’3 and my penis is 8.5 x 6.7 inches

Transition. It’s for the best.

Yes, get really good at using everything but your sex organ for sex, girls HATE useless big fat dick

below average
your tp rolls are tiny over there

You should post it that’s a monster

Im korean w. 6in inches. Im like a god among mortals here. White girls always complimented it

troon out

Attached: KYS.jpg (266x103, 10.05K)

Kill yourself.

lel

Attached: lol.png (360x450, 182.7K)

Please have respect do not do it, realize that there is a real person that owns that cock and sending it to random girls is just really mean and hurtful and absolutely not funny, srs