Do you have nudes of a girl who don’t know you have them?

>Do you have nudes of a girl who don’t know you have them?
>What’s your relation to her?
>How did you get her nudes?

>yes, 7
>usually all are friends or girls I went to school with
>some I stole from their phones, some I logged into their snapchat, one guy sent me nudes of 1 girl.

>pic related

Attached: C399B56D-D535-4ADB-875A-EAD7083E7D02.jpg (960x1689, 1010.08K)

My ex probably doesn't know I still have nudes of her, and a sex tape. It's been 10 years.

Attached: 1653594312047.jpg (544x1024, 77.79K)

Show us all and let us choose who you dump pl0x.

Sorry broseph, not this thread

Attached: 2322.jpg (621x1280, 49.47K)

Yes. 10 women I used to teach.

same...i dont think ym exes know ive kept everything. one of my exes its probably 100+ pics and vids

also found a few old friends online too. one chick has an onlyfans (worked with her years ago when she was 15/16) and a girl i went to HS with i found out she was a cam girl a few years ago

How did you get in there snap? I’d love to see those. That’s fucking hot

I think in 30 or so years I'll just dump all her info. Maybe she'll see it and think "I use to look like that. Nice."

thats why one of my exes agreed to take some, for herself so she can look back on them.
and i want to as well. its golnna be nice when im old being able to look back at the 20 year old i used to fuck

and alot of mine have already been posted anyway so maybe they have seen them...a couple have for sure as they knew i posted

Either guessed their password or used snusbase or similiar sites

Attached: 333.jpg (719x1280, 74.36K)

>snusbase
Can you share full sets with me? What’s your disc?

took some creepshots after a ne night stand with a friend from college. She has no idea and I'll never post them these are just for me

This slut has no idea I know of her fansly

Attached: 20220517_225638.jpg (1440x2301, 347.21K)

She posted this and then deleted it 2 minutes later. She has no idea its out there

Attached: 20200212_232204.jpg (720x720, 304.43K)

I like to message women I know on Instagram anonymously and offer to be their sugar daddy to get nudes.

This has never worked for me. What's your secret?

got hundreds of several friends, managed to get them myself. made one of them call off an engagement. another one started selling them because i encouraged her, but her parents found out and she got clapped. most i just have them and never deleted them

Attached: IMG-20200711-WA0077.jpg (960x1280, 67.81K)

Start with an unusual question to get a reply and ease into the sugar daddy talk.

Also volume. I’ve tryed like 500 and gotten around 40. Sometimes I try with a different account a year later

Anyone have snap sets to trade?

do u put photos on or something? closed account?

No photo. I thought about photos but then they would want me to verify probably.

I just tell them I’m average looking but not ugly and I’m looking for something discrete.

Got two of them to meet anonymously at a motel for sex. They were not happy to find out it was me tho

i have several pictures on mine. managed to convince them that my account is like that because of an ex. that makes them sympathetic and i can move on to praises and stuff. i was able to get my ex's sister nudes that way lmfao

post some

I got my exes sister too. That is a great score isn’t it.

got nudes of an old fwbs twin sister. i was looking for more pics of my fwb as she said her and her ex used to take pics, thought maybe he posted them. tried a pimeyes search and lots of her twin sister came up. some from when she was about 18

give me a few, I'm a retarded phone poster. need to turn on the computer

yup, even though the sister was below average it still felt good to know what was under her clothes

My exes sister was hotter then my ex. Do it was a huge score for me plus she hated me so I still love jerking off to her perky little breasts and bald pussy

The wife of a friend told me that she was doing some model shootings and posted some on fb.
After a little research on the portfolios of some photographers of these pictures I found some nudes of her.