Trying to eat my own cum but I keep chickening out once I finally orgasm

Trying to eat my own cum but I keep chickening out once I finally orgasm

What are y’all’s methods

Attached: 23C15439-0AF6-4F68-8BCA-29B1E2B43D2D.jpg (2048x1536, 723.7K)

EAT ALL TEN OF YOUR FINGERS

try cumming directly to your mouth, like mouth wide open so it hits the back of your throat, once its there its easy to swallow, and there is no taste as it skips your tongue

How hard are your cumshots that you can manage this?

You have to trade cum with a friend to practice, dummy. It’s the only way to get over your fear and kill your father for the inheritance.

Attached: 78096C75-7C10-44A1-820A-77B4B9FD5F63.jpg (480x582, 32.69K)

If only I had any

pay a dominatrix to make you do it

just do it, it tastes good.

Gotta be a real fuckin weirdo to try to pull Chris Chan shit. U don't need to recycle sperm you know

Attached: fanta_can_1.jpg (800x800, 81.88K)

It just seems like a hot idea

Cum on a big juicy steak and wait for dinner

Post-nut shame/clarity.
Real talk. Cum in a condom. Tied it up. Freeze it.

Next time you jerk, take the condom out of the freeze. Put it in your mouth until the cum gets warm. Then, when you're close to cumming, open it up and pour it in your mouth. Swallow just as you're about to cum. Make sure to fill another condom (or the same one) with your new load.

Rinse and repeat.

Don't be a baby

jerk off into some kind of small cup or something, keep it warm somehow. wait a little bit until you can jerk off again, and then eat the last nut while you nut again

It literally means nothing if you do or don't do it. Its like being scared of your own spit dipshit.

But while you're masturbating you want to drink it right? You like how your cum smells? And you drink cum you don't eat it.

My method requires the ability to masturbate again in 5-10 minutes. When you masturbate, ejaculate into a plastic disposable cup. Then when you're ready and start masturbating again, hold the cup with your mouth starting at whatever time you want. Hold it from the lip so the whole top is basically if not completely covering your nose so you're basically huffing your own cum while you masturbate. Then right as you cum just tilt your head back and drink your own cum. Now you're a totally addicted cum slut.

Well I could suck my own dick so it was easy to shoot the load straight into my mouth and gobble it up like a hungry little pervert.

Ask your girlfriend to suck your dick then spit the cum in your mouth!

Attached: 1610691184075.gif (500x269, 497.92K)

not op but ive tried this, and subconciously aimed away no matter how hard i tried. im too straight.

Edge like crazy but stop before cumming, until you can get a tentative glob of semen to well up from your urethra without actually triggering the ejaculatory reflex. Lick it up, repeat until you're ready for actual blast off, the earlier tastes while horny will help embolden you, it also helps to start eating the cum before you're fully done squirting, post nut clarity hits when ejaculation ceases, hope that helps, enjoy tasting cum.

>post-nut shame/clarity
When the vestigial remnants of all men in your bloodline cry out from over 10,000BC to the faggot you've become, in desperation,
>don't do it!
But you're SO FUCKING GAY that you need mental exercises to subvert your own genes in order to be a disgusting fucking faggot.

No ur too much of a pussy. It's just another bodily fluid. You swallowed your own spit before? Eaten your own snot? Same thing bro, now eat the salty load, but also eat a lot of pineapple over a few days before hand, makes that shit actually tasty

>when asked if he would suck a dick
>"It literally means nothing if you do or don't do it. Its like being scared of giving some one a kiss on the cheek dipshit."