Do you prefer AMD or Nvidia?

Do you prefer AMD or Nvidia?

Attached: 1637427086094.png (1571x800, 1.28M)

I'm an Intel fangirl, I don't use either of those third party garbage.

faggot

I prefer Apple silicon

I've seen 3 AMD GPUs breakdown over time and die, and have never seen the same with a Nvidia GPU.

Whichever one works best at the time i need to buy it.

I prefer whichever one renders pixels fastest in Blender.

I prefer your mudda.

I prefer nvidia's software, because you can choose to install it without GFE. AMD forces you to download the whole adrenaline thing. That being said, I just buy whichever card is the best value at a given performance level I'm targeting, and so far, it's been AMD 3 times and nvidia once.

>AMD forces you to download the whole adrenaline thing
click the dropdown and choose driver only you blind fuck

Don't currently have an AMD card anymore, but I guess I'm a blind fuck. Do you still have a control panel to do basic shit like custom resolutions, application specific settings etc.? If not then adrenaline might as well be mandatory.

There's an in-between called minimal install that still gives you a little dashboard, and there's some other minimal dashboard that's distributed as a UWP app that's intended for OEM images but just werks if you use it as an adrenaline replacement. But unless you have a freesync monitor there isn't really a reason to have any of the features of any of the softwares.

I've had way more issues with AMD than with Nvidia. And I would get an ARC GPU before an AMD one. Intel (+ Nvidia) is the way to go, I regret buying AMD. Only good thing about AMD is their APU processors for low budget machines so people who needs discrete graphics can get them.

Honestly I really don't care. I've had fine experiences with both so I just use what I can get a good price on.

>bought fx cpu before

Attached: 8.jpg (217x320, 19.29K)

one on the left is cuter

Asian Marketing is on another level

funny, I've had 3 geforce gpus crap out on me, but never a radeon

i have never had any gpus crap out on me, regardless of brand

the GPU on the right has a pretty cool anime girl backplate and RGB fans tho

oh nice
i always wanted a cute anime girl backplate