I'm about to get pegged with a horse cock

I'm about to get pegged with a horse cock
>Ask me anything

Attached: IMG_20220527_150944353.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

Why?

How do you prepare mentally for this? Is your ass super clean and you did not poop for awhile?

Cute feet. Yours or her's?

Will you post a pic of yourself with it balls deep in you?

lucky you. Is the woman into it or is she a pro?

Attached: strapon.jpg (1498x2400, 652.36K)

You ever try it with HOT hot sauce? Like Tobasco Scorpion? Sounds crazy I know but the ++blood flow and vasodilation is unreal. Feels great man. Seriously.

Can you post a picture of it after it's been in your ass. Seeing all that blood and shit on that big black rubber dick will give me enough jerk off material for a week.

Prostate stimulation, fantasy sex, kink, BDSM, it's awesome. You won't know until you do it
I just relax, smoke some weed. I eat light prior and enema
Thanks. Her feet
Very possible user. She says I spend too much time here and she's gonna take some pics for you guys

other question: will she be giving you a reach around?

Attached: pegging release.png (1600x1242, 346.11K)

GTFO FAGGOT!

LOOK WHAT YOUVE DONE TO YOUR MOTHER!

Attached: 58923561.jpg (500x500, 58.33K)

Post your ass and feet

Good question user. She's into it. She squirts down my balls while fucking me. Not vagina stimulation. All in her head. She's not pro. She only doms me
No but have tried figging

No. She'll fuck me until she's satisfied. Usually 3 - 5 orgasms, then she'll tell me to get on my back and allow me to jerk myself off while she fucks me one last time

lucky you, wish I could find a woman like that in my area

Attached: hopkings4.jpg (1000x1000, 93.5K)

Thanks user. I never expected it. We went down the BDSM rabbit hole together. Maybe you can find a girl and do the same. Also there are BDSM groups. Maybe look for one in your area?

Too old, fat, poor and ugly to get a domme. I'd also want a real relationship too.

Attached: empress poison peg.jpg (756x1024, 138.23K)

Never heard of figging until now but ive got some ginger so im about to try.

I'm in my mid 40's and not in best of shape. It happened for me. My Dom is my woman. We are deeply in love and 1000% monogamous. I don't pay her. Don't count yourself out bro. Just own and tell the next chick you wanna be freaky. Fuck it you might be surprised

Don't ignore me OP

lol enjoy user

Attached: images (43).jpg (224x225, 7.2K)

Let's just say you don't wanna get agro with me user

Attached: rating.jpg (750x1000, 386.86K)

Attached: latex mistress t smile.jpg (809x1103, 241.87K)

> Fuck it you might be surprised
Second this. I thought I was going on a vanilla date at a Starbucks and lo and behold I let her shit on my chest that night

>California
>Gets pegged

Attached: pepelaugh-emote.png (300x300, 36.41K)

scat play is a hard no for me sadly. Also anything involving piss and blood

Attached: strapon horse.jpg (744x900, 86.47K)

Same
>OP here

Fair enough, but something struck me that night

>Inb4 "that log"

good luck, nigga