Oh nononono Androidbros

Oh nononono Androidbros

Attached: android.jpg (1080x2400, 362.56K)

Seems like he dodged a bullet

Why? All women want to date a successful man

who cares what they want?

People who want to find love

This green text faggotry must stop. Itoddlers will suffer.

Do Americans really?

>financing gayphone
>successful

>love =/= following a woman's arbitrary and retarded demands that change every month
lmfao touch grass you absolute faggot

No wealthy person has an android so you already know if they have an android to not waste your time.

>t. green bubble texter & incel

Donald Trump uses a rusty Samsung. You got more money than he does?

U S A
S
A

not my problem

Attached: 2C77E538-08E6-43DB-B96C-01EC669F8054.png (1125x2436, 444.3K)

have sex

He hasn't used an Android phone for years now.

>iMessage turned off
You look poor.

>wanted a dumbphone
>my uncle gave me his used and abused iPhone 4s
>literally only use the default apps with a bogus icloud account I made
>all the chicks I texted after exchanging numbers ended up eating my cum
>when I had to deal with a girl with an android phone I straight up told her I didn't like plain SMSs
I recently changed the battery because even with my minimal use it was showing its age and still I get so much pussy it's unreal

>calling people poor when he browses Any Forums every day of the week
lol
lmao, even.

I don't get it, they don't like to talk to people because of the color of a bubble? They sound like a schizo

as a non-smartphone owner, i'm laughing at how there doesn't seem to be an option to spoof your user agent or whatever the fuck announces whatever kind of phone you're using. those toys don't let you do shit, do they? imagine how much easier it'd be to lure these superficial bitches in (for a brutal fucking beating) if you had something that resembles a real computer.

Get on my level

Attached: 17E50D19-2080-4665-AB1F-2F415C1C079A.png (1284x2778, 515.21K)

>my guy
people who use this should be fucking shot

As a straight man I've never owned an apple product
good luck though senpai

>white theme

>Dark theme during day
It's on auto, gets dark during night. Best setting imo, dark mode during sunshine sucks

iPhones message other iPhones through Apple's text message service instead of using the carrier SMS. It's a genuinely good solution and app, but there's no way for Android users to spoof it since even if iMessage had an Android version (it doesn't and it never will, it's one of the iPhone's selling points) they still wouldn't have an iCloud account to use it with.

>share name and photo
>off
Pretending much?

Theoretically, you can but you need a donor device. It's bound to the serial number if I recall correctly. Theoretically, you can buy a cheap deprecated Mac and use AirMessage

With plain SMSs you can't receive audio messages of a girl moaning while she masturbates thinking about the date you had the day prior.