They took this from you

they took this from you
and you let them

Attached: 1646771282244.jpg (500x500, 23.13K)

>they took this from you
they can have it.
I want a phone, not a pseud "portable computing" device

Good

Attached: 8xkSoCJ.png (618x968, 530.01K)

Why the fuck would I need an ethernet port? If I wanted to use a cable I'd connect it to a proper computer.

Attached: DishonestVigorousFritillarybutterfly-size-restricted_2.gif (313x130, 3.91M)

Wifi has been on par with ethernet for a while now. Most people are actually severely underutilizing their wifi since the average American is still stuck under 100 Mbps home internet.

Attached: 114711.png (650x300, 16.86K)

>Close AP

phones are already portable computing devices you retard. we live in a timeline where smartphones are thin as fuck, yet people jam them in cases anyway. better cut out the middleman and make them thick as fuck and filled to the brim with features and proper battery life.

Attached: thick.jpg (800x800, 67.28K)

Ethernet is still useful in connecting APs around the house but even then things like beamforming in wifi 6 are making ethernet obsolete for that (ie mesh wifi with wifi backhaul).

Attached: Self-Backhaul.png (765x467, 23.25K)

Headphone jack and usb-c port is everything you'd ever need on a phone. Maybe a microsd slot.

You say it's obsolete until you realize how much this bullshit costs

>Iphone 7 parody
This is so fucking old.

I kneel.

t. sent from my iPhone

>This is so fucking old.
DAE LE YOUNG OMG I'M SO YOUNG LOOK HOW YOUNG I AM

Only shows that Any Forums retardation never fucking changes.

Drilling holes, installing ethernet outlets, and running ethernet cable throughout your house isn't cheap either even if you do it yourself. If you pay someone to do all that you might as well be classified a vegetable when mesh wifi would probably be cheaper.

I can understand mainstream devices made for women, homosexuals and zoom zooms being the way they are.

But sure would be nice if we still had some niche "workstation-class" smartphone models from several manufacturers, that had things like USB-A and Ethernet ports, headphone jack, SD slot, physical keyboards and removable batteries

>Wanting to see original content after 5 years of seeing the same circlejerk points is bad

Attached: 1658252993041301.jpg (600x900, 149.88K)

>guitar jack
finally a line level input going back to portable devices

Why are you so against wireless technology? Are you one of those mouth breathing vegetables that believes 5G causes cancer while eating junk food and fast food?

>ethernet
>obsolete
ahahah

no s-video?