Define 'living person'. I'll wait

Define 'living person'. I'll wait.

Attached: Abortion is Murder.jpg (650x350, 19.33K)

God

Who cares?
Abortion should be mandatory for poorfags and morons.

Iceland made abortion mandatory for downy babies. No one else has the balls to do it

The fetus is human.
It is not a "person" because a "person" is recognized by the state which gives rights.

None of this matters to the woman being able to defend her body.

Thats a fuck you to anyone who has raised a retarded child. Doing that here would definitely cause problems

It's a human being in it's early life cycles you murderous mental gymnastic betacuck.

Attached: 1651659945632.png (1117x1182, 965.88K)

Your life “began” at conception. However you want to knit pick it, it’s the truth. Do what you will with that info.

Attached: 3560E40A-955C-40D5-98A1-AAB49EF6F69B.png (720x601, 508.07K)

>this post again

stop trying to control women who wont have sex with you.

Born.

>this picture represents me
lol no it doesn't

An individual human being who is not dead

That's a good start, but we need to abort far more.
We should also go back to Roman rules, where the father could simply kill the kids up until the age of 14.
Seriously, kids suck. Kill 'em all.

Iceland has a population of 300k. They need to keep their genepool clean or they're fucked. And roman fathers weren't allowed to kill their kids they would inspect a newborn and decide if they'd keep it or leave it outside for the slave collector, kind of like the spartans but more economic

Does.

I cant. I have no idea what a living person is. In fact I cant even determine if this is reality or not.
If I kill you I didnt know better. How was I supposed to know you were alive?

A unique homosapien genetic code which is undergoing biological chemical processes. Seems pretty simple. But then again I'm not a fucking retard engaging in sophistry to justify killing the unborn so women can act like whores absent consequences.

What a succinct way of admitting you don't care about babies, you just want to punish women for having sex, but not with you.

>Define 'living person'. I'll wait
Too broad a question with no easy answer. Living implies life and person implies a kind of individual. Star Trek TNG was all about this very question with the Data throughline of asking about his existence -- of which there was no clear answer either other than the fact that Data was the first "thing" on the cusp of being a fully sentient being.
Culture, Religion, and Local laws define what it means to be both living and a person. The fact that people will continue to fractally complicate things when it comes to whether or not a child is "alive" is also a thing to consider, with most people claiming it to be a group of parasitic cells while others say that a something is neither living nor a person until it has sentience; in which case somewhere around 2-3 years old children are just now becoming "living people". In short:

>Insufficient data, query again later.

Corpses undergo biological chemical processes.
I also wouldnt call a lump of lab cultured human neurons a human.

Neither will you a woman tranny

Attached: 1651632019798.jpg (250x236, 4.14K)