Have you ever caught your mom being a slut?

Have you ever caught your mom being a slut?

Attached: DC632D94-E201-4472-9800-C49D712F80F9.jpg (1440x2340, 236.55K)

I think this qualifies

>At home early one Saturday night when I was 12 playing vid games
>My Dad comes home with some guy I've never seen before
>It starts getting late so I go off to bed
>I wake up in the middle of the night to take a piss
>On the way back to my room for the toilet I notice that the pool light in on
>It's shining through the spare bedroom window so I go in to look down and take a look as to why
>See my mom bouncing up and down on my dads friends cock reverse cowgirl on the sunlounge with my dad nowhere insight
>Watch in total shock for a couple of minutes
>Suddenly hear my dad downstairs in the kitchen then I hear him open the door to go out side to the pool
>I panic not knowing what will happen
>My dad casually walks over to them holding 2 beers in just a pair of shorts
>My mom big smile on her face as she continues taking cock in front of my dad
>As fucked up as what I'm seeing I actually breath a sigh of relief
>I totally thought I was about to witness a double murder suicide
>Go off to bed and pretend it was a dream and block what I saw out
>No realize till a few years later what was actually going on

My mom is 200+ pounds and divorced since I was born. For the sake of my appetite, fuck no. I love her, but no.

Attached: 1652509564965.png (760x500, 338.02K)

Nope, but I wish I have. I’ve always wanted to watch her get taken by a young college stud

Saw my mom blowing the neighbor in our kitchen

I love this story btw, first time I read it I was wheezing.

I'm glad my trauma that has turned into a guilty fap for me could bring you happiness and laughter.

Found my moms old iPhone 4. Went through it. No pics but lots of txt of her and guys she was fucking. Mom was secretly a huge slut.

Attached: 8C2123FA-56E6-4D3C-B8C0-2BA3D68460DF.jpg (640x480, 59.31K)

Imagine being so rich you have a pool.

Jealous, I wish my mom was like that

It's just too perfect as I can see it happening. I too would be thinking I was going to say witness everyone go to valhalla lmao. You ever think you'll tell them or nah? Also what do you remember, was it just her riding a dick or did it go farther?

The pool has underwater lights that change colors also, very fancy. I still swim in it when I go back to visit my parents although the sunlounge is gone, I wanted to fuck my wife on it when my parents were out but it's gone :(

This was my thoughts as well lmao

Although I think in USA there can be some poor people who have pools. Like the McMansions

My dad passed away when I was 16

A few years later I was at a friends house on a Friday night and told my mom I was gonna stay there because I was drinking. But I only had a few beers so I skateboarded home around midnight and went to bed.

At around 3am I woke up to loud music playing downstairs, so I went down and when I got to the bottom of the stairs saw my mom bent over the kitchen table getting railed by this dude a few years older than me (graduated from the same high school.)

I bet you were so popular growing up, everyone wants to be friends with the rich kid with a pool.

no, thankfully

Attached: 63FEA2A2-E65D-4859-B382-883809F98D27.jpg (1281x1980, 140.9K)

Not in my experience.

Based mom. Hopefully he fucked her good

I have a memory of hearing my mother being railed by my step-father everynight as a young boy, which made me hate my step father more, not that I understood what was happening at the time. My mother also had a couple of affairs while married, when she was younger. Which in-hindsight, given the crappy life she led, I'm glad she did.

No. My mom is old fashioned and a prude.

Not really caught I guess more than forced to hear about lol. But last year a few of my friends ran into my mom and two of my aunts at the nude beach in our town. They apparently all hung out together for like an hour before parting ways.

From what they tell me one of my aunts was topless and my mom and other aunt were fully nude.

No but I caught yours.

No, because she absolutely despises the concept of sex. She’s been trying to date guys for 20 years, but every time they bring it up she shuts them down hard and they run away. The only thing she wants a man for is so she can yell at him and call him a faggot.

Dad said “marrying your mother was the biggest mistake I ever made and divorcing her was the best thing I ever did.”

No way would I ever tell them, when I was 15 I became fully aware of what the deal was and it disgusted me, but then I got older and started to realize that sex can get boring and people like to have a bit of exciting fun sometimes even if they're married and have children. She was just casually bouncing up and down reverse cowgirl and holding her tits so they didn't flap about too much as he was fucking her, and when dad walked out they kept going and talked a little while she was being fucked and then I just when off to bed, it was so weird to see at that age.

are you also fat?

Lol from the 2ish minutes I was able to watch he was absolutely destroying her.

Not that rich, middle class and we were average for where we lived.

I mean I stay in Europe so idk. What I mean is even poor americans can stay in big oversized houses made out of wood in the middle of nowhere and need a car to get anywhere.