Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: pingas.jpg (1440x785, 211.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NNgYId7b4j0
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w
youtube.com/watch?v=SY2kZjVEd54
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M
youtube.com/watch?v=tlWpWyTj3CY
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo1NV4-hL7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Scientific research seems to indicate that Friday Twice threads are quite likely Friday Nice threads!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

I love Jihyo

Attached: Angelic Jihyo.webm (1606x1080, 957.15K)

>Friday
>JAPP2

Attached: the notWednesday yet DamiFrog_resized.jpg (384x512, 44.81K)

For me, it'd have to be the Top 10 Monsters with 2500 Attack in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=NNgYId7b4j0

Attached: (- -).png (500x700, 412.17K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope that everyone is doing well there today on this one weekend day of a quite cozy nature!
Anything wacky and wild going on for you today or this weekend?!

> A peculiar CAPTCHA to be fair!
At least you could read yours in the end!

Greetings to you there, my frens!
I pray that the weekend Blessed times are in full effect for you there now and that you've been up to ALL of the comfy partakings!
Any of those truly EPIC activities you've been up to today?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Friday Twice thread, I give the frens a CLASSIC Friday KJimmy-Jam that I feel like the frens out there might very well know!
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

> Are you aware that there were rumors of the Twicefus appearing in the fourth Austin Powers film but they had to pull the plug on the movie before it even began shooting! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-545, 1-385] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1619578713602.jpg (402x402, 29.87K)

what the fuck is a twice?

Dubs thread? Check em.

Attached: Tzuyucheck.png (1096x732, 1.27M)

> And yet again, we stumbled upon one of those quite RARE cards here tonight!

And of course this one RARE card is a NEW card that's ready for collection by those card collecting frens out there!

Nearly there to the RARE DUBS, my fren!
I believe that one day you there, we'll all manage to find some truly RARE DIGITS out there!
> I WANT TO BELIEVE!

Attached: Wrath of the Seven Seas.jpg (419x610, 311.19K)

> According to the information I have on hand, it's actually that one Doobingo's SPECIAL DAY out there apparently!

AND to make thingies even MORE BLESSED, she only went and did the whole Jimmy-Jam thingy for the frens to partake in which is truly a LEGENDARY sight to be hold!

youtube.com/watch?v=SY2kZjVEd54

Hopefully that one Kqt character there is having quite the cozy as heck day over there today and that she'll be able to spend some comfy times with the Twicefus and the like just like how we're spending some cozy times together on that one SPECIAL DAY!

Attached: DubuDay2.jpg (675x900, 198.93K)

happy birthday da hyun

Attached: Dahyun_Fan-1223812366116065280-EPva2XAU4AEQcI4.jpg (1000x1500, 155.5K)

Truly a quite BLESSED day there if I say so myself!
Hopefully she manages to make the most of it there with all of those other qt Twicefus, I bet they're going to have some big ol' party there or something!

Attached: MinaDubu4.jpg (1000x750, 195.23K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Truly a FUNKY as all heck Jimmy-Jam for the frens to partake in that's a bit of a celebratory one now that we're well into those cozy Friday times!
youtube.com/watch?v=3GwjfUFyY6M

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

well it is the weekend. and a memorial day weekend.
my wife is working on that Monday so it is not so much of a holiday for her so I will probably spend that day doing a little extra studying.
i need to go to the store, either the business costco or the smart and final to stock up on some monster. those two places are the only ones that have the right color of monster for sale by the sealed case. the regular costco only has the white and the green. the white is ok some times but I need the blue. the business costco closes earlier than costco standard and it is not open on sunday. and I dont like driving that far.

Attached: smtfvx-Playful_Yoohyeon_and_Dami-dqq0f83snfg81.jpg (2000x1334, 1.69M)

>my day

Attached: 1639102282168.jpg (524x514, 27.39K)

HAPPY DOOOOOOBOOOOOOO DAY!!!!!!!

Attached: Jinha.jpg (917x610, 163.28K)

> I've heard about that one day to be fair!
I seem to recall folks doing some sort of barbeque type of thingy there as well on that one particular day!

Maybe while she's out doing the workies there, you can make the waifu a bit of a little barbeque dinner there or something for when she returns!
> All while studying of course!

But I wonder... when might the fren go to stock up on said SIPS there?!
The time is rapidly approaching when you'll be HECKED to get said SIPS it seems!

> THE SPECIAL DAY!
youtube.com/watch?v=tlWpWyTj3CY

Attached: Dubu64.jpg (713x536, 47.89K)

> Even that one character of the many Kqts is getting involved in that one RARE DoobingoDay!

Greetings to you there, my Fren of... who the heck knows which Kqt it is today!
I pray that all is going well over there for you today and that you've been up to ALL of the truly EPIC partakings!
> And maybe some YouTubbies and the like!

Anything EPIC going on there, my fren?!

Attached: MinaDubu3.jpg (750x750, 161.74K)

Attached: 1633157584140.jpg (640x1024, 97.22K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: One of those CLASSIC BOPS of the Friday variety for the frens to partake in here from the one band that is probably maybe possibly not still around to this very day but at least their Jimmy-Jams still are!
youtube.com/watch?v=zIh5AHxh-Ok

Attached: Minstrel of the Jimmy-Jams.jpg (419x610, 335.43K)

Truly one of those ANCIENT but also quite RARE Doobingos!
> The time does certainly fly by for sure, but the Doobingo remains the same peculiar and quirky Kqt there!

Attached: Dubu45.webm (854x480, 523.2K)

Since it's DoobingoDay, I am using this wonderful holiday to be lazy and do frankly nothing at all!
Here is a rare 2 star Riwon!

Attached: M25_CLASSy-1530012824142893056-img1.jpg (1080x1440, 314.8K)

>Maybe while she's out doing the workies there, you can make the waifu a bit of a little barbeque dinner there or something for when she returns!
I could make something but it is not going to be BBQ. she is not into flesh.
I did subconsciously by some BBQ meats today at the regular costco (with no blue monster.) I wasn't thinking about BBQ meats for the holiday. I thought I was buying it "just because"

I know a whole lot more about race sculpting in Skyrim now. and I been compromising so much I might not get the Dami follower I wanted. There is just no good way to get a face into Skyrim from FaceGen or FaceTransfer (DAZ3D) so my Dami faces are not going to work. I can see if I could sculpt them using RaceMenu and trying to get the complexion to match using the sliders or by exporting a Skyrim texture and editing it in Gimp but I am not that artistic.
It seems like faceGen was the thing that could be used in Oblivion but how Skyrim does things it is completely different and by the looks of it no one is interested in the least to make the tools. I read forums posts that the reason no one wants to work with DAZ is that there is so much content for DAZ that no one wants to enable the people who buy assets from the DAZ store and ILLEGALLY uses them (it's just a dumb licensing issue) to create and sell mods for Skyrim. It is a confusing lot.
It seems like it CAN be done. but done by someone who is smarting and more artistic than me
that all said. there might be other games with a modding community that plays nicer with those tools.

Attached: Dami FaceGen 1.jpg (1767x946, 192.22K)

> For all of those Poke frens we have out there, some developments!

Like... finally putting together our team! Now we just have to evolve some Poke and we're GOLDEN!
The BIG TIME POKE BATTLES are rapidly approaching us now, my frens!

> Also, one of those CLASSIC PokeBOPS for the frens to partake in as well!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vo1NV4-hL7M

Attached: PokersquadSS10.jpg (941x565, 197.82K)

Attached: 1637160104634.jpg (1014x1200, 127.74K)

Heck, that's one way to go about it... RiwonFren!
> I guess that's on the agenda for today!
It's so hard to keep track of all of these hecking Kqt names!

Perhaps for this cozy day the fren can partake in the acquisition of some not only 2 star Riwon PurePosts but maybe 5 star Riwon PurePosts!
> Now THAT would be quite the feat there, my fren!

Also, I'm still keeping an eye out for those RARE YouTubbies!
One of these days they'll pop up I'm sure!

Attached: Mina37.jpg (750x750, 129.12K)

Here you go!!
A SUPER RARE 5 STAR UNFILTERED NATURAL RIWON SELCA!!!

Attached: M25_CLASSy-1530012824142893056-img2.jpg (760x1159, 92.73K)

Attached: 1636945773665.jpg (1000x1500, 194.49K)

Maybe you can even get her those FAKE MEAT borgors or something, my fren!
Or you could just like... throw some lettuce on the grill so she feels like she's involved kek

> and I been compromising so much I might not get the Dami follower I wanted.
Well... I guess you need to start SOMEWHERE in the end, my fren!

Perhaps this is just sort of a trial run, see how it all works out and then see what else you could manage to make work with those wacky programs!

I used RaceMenu to make all of my characters and it's not bad if you get the fancy version and all with all of the textures and hair and what not!
So it still could be a possibility, my fren!

> It seems like it CAN be done. but done by someone who is smarting and more artistic than me
Like I said, perhaps ALL in due time there, my fren!
I don't think most folks manage to make the BEST follower mod their first time around so I think you can slowly work your way up to at least a quite good one!

Attached: Mina52.jpg (499x750, 150.34K)