What do you think of this country, its government system, its history, its broader culture and its regional subcultures...

What do you think of this country, its government system, its history, its broader culture and its regional subcultures, and its people? Honest opinions.

Attached: Flag-United-States-of-America.jpg (800x416, 38.74K)

sage

One big fucking meme

Attached: JohnnyLikesTraps.jpg (640x623, 135.15K)

I think you will never be a woman

Nor do I want to. What do you think of America?

A general lack of respect between people and lack of accountability. Otherwise not a bad place.

Loud. Very loud.

Attached: murica_pepe.jpg (1024x1024, 150.8K)

Do you like it, though?

Yes, the media represents a tiny subset of narcissistic sociopaths. The nature is serene, and the rural people are very kind and resourceful. I like the bbq a lot.

You're a fascist transphobe, it doesn't matter what I think

I love America just not the people who think they run it when they try to profit off the poor. They are ignorant to the fact that they could build more wealth by actually empowering citizens and making them valuable in America and abroad. I think we need solution to solve problems spending as little money as possible. Better ways of thinking are more valuable then physical economic subjugation.

lots of cool stuff but the masses of uneducated white trash ruin it

Attached: ring wing males.jpg (1010x1010, 334.68K)

Ok jamal.

Attached: spic_nig_cycle.png (657x705, 316.37K)

I live in a small town in Massachusetts,it's beautiful here,nice people and good work. Very comfy living.

the "educated" college grads with worthless degrees are far worse

Fat guys anywhere

Attached: 20211128_080807.jpg (472x637, 42.5K)

Species: Americanus.

Nice try FBI.

Pretty much nowhere I’d rather live than America. Good country but getting worse ever since Trump got elected.

have you ever lived anywhere else?

>US
>history
my sides

Existence is suffering.
I would rather be ruled by the mexican mafia.
It has some good and bad history. While no doubt beautified there are some very good aspects worth remembering and living by.
Over all its culture regional or not is dissapointing.
As for its people its a mixed bag. There are a few rare respectable individuals. In general though they lack integrity, a helpful nature, empathy, humility, wisdom, common sense, any depth to their thinking, and any will to mature past their early teenage years.