Banning guns is great if u wanna get over run by the chinese

banning guns is great if u wanna get over run by the chinese

Attached: 1651449829752.jpg (4032x3024, 1.28M)

first it's the jews, then black people, now it's the Chinese. make your mind up at who you want to be angry at white boy

How many dead kids until you give up your guns?

All of them

only one. his own.

Why don't red states with higher gun ownership have these problems?

All of them, including my own.

So once they get over here, defeat the greatest army, navy and Air Force you think it comes down to you, your gun and your third grade education to save us all? God bless you, Rambo.

like texas?

No. it never was. it always will be. I can hate more than one group at a time you fuckin argentinian scum

Thats the stupidest amount of heavy, expensive acessories i've every seen on a weapon. What sort of coping idiot bought that piece of shit?

The thing is they wouldn't even be able to put boots on the ground. Fucking chads would be shooting them from every angle. Every citizen is potentially a threat. EVERYONE that can legally own a firearm should own one.

Like Nevada, Montana, Maine, Mississippi, Oklahoma, North and South Dakota, Utah, West Virginia...

shut it retard my IQ is 150

Chinese people cannot have guns. What are you talking about? How will your stupid AR hold up against napalm?

Attached: ak.jpg (960x592, 185.43K)

That's an AK user

Burgers gonna burger

So like Texas then nigga? It’s still a red state. You can’t just pick and choose.

Because the rest of the world is definitely overrun by Chinese?

Who gives a fuck about America in that regard anyways?
It's a shithole with a debt of $30.4 trillion since April 2022, has poor education, poor wages, poor healthcare, poor infrastructure, the political stability of Syria, no culture which hasn't been imported or eradicated, etc.
Go shoot up a school or expand by another 100lbs, and keep your worthless opinion to yourself next time.

Attached: 1506094540833.gif (512x512, 588.81K)

Attached: how many.jpg (472x621, 113.72K)

How come every argument used to justify guns relies on some hypothetical argument meant to make you scared?

Fucking funny how scared you guys are of the Chinese.

Shut up gun shit

>It's a shithole with a debt of $30.4 trillion since April 2022
lol
>has poor education
Saying this after not knowing how national debt works is pretty funny
>poor wages
wrong
>poor healthcare
Very wrong, America has the best in the entire world.
>poor infrastructure
Parts of it, certainly. America is much larger than any European country.
>the political stability of Syria
Utterly stupid comment.
>muh culture
You're posting on an American imageboard, after you spent a day watching American TV and listening to American music.

Fuckin' ugly reds.

Just ban Americans, it's no great loss anyway

Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Cuba.

You gotta read the whole post before you respond, my dude.