After distrohopping for years I've finally realized that macOS is endgame for everything you want to do. Unix certified...

After distrohopping for years I've finally realized that macOS is endgame for everything you want to do. Unix certified, much better for programming, much more software support, easy terminal usage, BSD, etc. I recently got a Macbook Pro with an M2 and couldn't be happier, and it's time Any Forums stop being contrarian neets and made the switch too.

Attached: 1638888910368.png (1000x1000, 176.72K)

As long as you suck Apple dick and do everything and anything they ask of you.

I like MacOS but XCode is fucking annoying, i had to do some work to set up compilers that I like. Then you have clang and other shit that’s not as intuitive as GCC.

Meanwhile stuff on Linux comes barebones out of the box, kind of like a fresh virgin ready to be soiled in however way you want.

>Unix certified
don't care
>much better for programming
how?
>much more software support
i don't need more
>easy terminal usage
how?
>BSD
lemao, you really think macos is comparable to the real BSDs, huh... don't care either way.

>Unix certified
Unix is trash
>much better for programming
Programming is a job for man children
>much more software support
Still much less than Windows
>easy terminal usage
Terminal is for LARPers
>BSD
Useless junk, so bad even Linuxtards don't want anything to do with it

Daily reminder to report the apple shill threads

Attached: 1658931563161.png (1300x1300, 146.76K)

>After distrohopping
found your problem

Jay, apple products are poorfag cope.

based

t. poorfag

>After distrohopping for years I've finally realized that macOS is endgame for everything you want to do.
okay cool story, have fun. Am going to play some L4D2 later with my friends, you coming with us?

What newbie-friendly KDE distro would you recommended? Manjaro KDE sucks because it just breaks and makes people assume Linux as a whole is bad.

I've used Kubuntu in the past, also heard that OpenSUSE is nice

>unix certified
only mactards care
>better for programming
pacman -S base-devel = dev mode in 2 minutes
>more software support
non-spyware is already in debian
>easy terminal
st better
>BSD
only mactards care

Attached: mug,travel,x1000,center-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.u5.jpg (1000x1000, 66.18K)

poorfag cope

Kubuntu

This

Attached: 1658939431240.gif (500x491, 375.84K)

>he thinks only poor people use ishit products
Retarded faggot

cuck license

imagine taking years to wake up from the linux meme

fedora

>distrohopping
do neets really?