What port do you wish wasn't dead yet?

What port do you wish wasn't dead yet?
Would you like it if it was present on your phone?

Attached: 1627555864093.jpg (1830x1525, 285.76K)

my gf is literally like this

I didn't ask you.

Lol same

nakadashi mommy

It's in their biology. Nothing better than being balls deep condom free in your wife while all the while being open to life while you splooge deep in her while both your children (so far) are sleeping peacefully in their beds down the hall.

Also I kind of wish that Iomega Jazz Zip Drives were still around. Not that they're practical but they were cool like MiniDiscs.

Meds, retard.
Homosapien females are one of the only known mammals to have a "concealed ovulation". It's not possible to know when a woman is ovulating.
It's theorized this adaption comes from how common prostitution was throughout all of human history.

No, humans stink and release pheromones.
This "adaption" is called hygiene.

RJ45
USB type A
3.5mm
microSD

Attached: 1632968603322.gif (500x491, 353.92K)

>It's not possible to know when a woman is ovulating.
It is possible for men to smell that though. It's not a perfect criteria but it is statistically proven that men can guess if a female is ovulating, with a result that is better than random guesses. Additionally, males produce more testosterone and less cortisone if they smell an ovulating women, which increases their sex drive, although this is obviously a subconscious process.
But yeah, it's not clear cut by any means.

The average Abo can 100% tell when women are ovulating.

>though.

Attached: ghostly soyjak.png (505x494, 471.76K)

Sure but abbos aren't humans.

All phones should have an audio jack. Mine does, but if it does, I won't have thatany options.

*dies
*that many
Nice job Google.

You can tell by certain triggers and how they're acting. Concealed only means her ass isn't flushing red like a monkey or whatnot but like any other creature you can tell when a female is in heat.

Oh yeah brother coomer dreamer. Instead of letting them sleep, I suggest you to ask both your children so far to stick a finger each up your ass to tickle your prostate. Peacefully.

That's gay bro.

I'm an antinatalist.

top kek BTFO

Think we found who the groomer pedo in the thread is.