When did you realize privacy is a thing of the past?

when did you realize privacy is a thing of the past?

Attached: friends-public-r-friends-and-the-cia-only-me-and-12565761.png (500x355, 47.53K)

nooo me iz user you stupid!!!!

You're only anonymous when nobody is looking

Schizos should stop being too paranoid honestly. Still, why would you care shutting yourself with data harvesting since they can just get your data the other way or another.

2013. You?

Privacy is still a thing. Its called unplugging your modem. Nobody is forcing you to overshare shit over the internet dude. It is of the opinion of lawmakers that there is no Expectation of Privacy on the internet. When you use the internet its no different then going outside. You're literally sending data through a cable outside of your fucking house, and in the case of this very post, straight to the East Coast. Keep sucking Snowdens dick. He's currently living in a Russian airport where he'll most likely die.

Attached: computer-guy-unimpressed-thumbnail.jpg (200x200, 6.12K)

we've been seeing what they do with that data for 15 yeas and almost none of it is good

>oh noes! Targeted advertising and they know I fuck my wife as if my two year old wasn’t a dead giveaway!
I don’t give a shit. Only people with something to hide do

>family to protect
user......

I would agree with you but I feel obligated to use the internet to stay a step ahead of normies, and it used to be a give and take like you say. not so anymore. I have to give more of myself to the internet to get results than I did before. when you think of it that way the question is different

same

Marketing purposes, census, other statistics, I don't see anything wrong about this than just turning people into coonsoomers, but nothing life threatening really.

And on the side note, you are making your life hard by stopping using Windows, Google, or any other social media just for the sake of "privacy".

>I don't give a shit about freedom of speech 'cause I got nothing to say

>but I feel obligated to use the internet to stay a step ahead of normies
The internet is 99% "Normies" now anyways. At this point you'd be a wolf among sheep if you stopped using it altogether but its an addiction we all have sadly.

Either you don't have anything to say, or go around spewing hate speech and fearmongering the public with conspiracy theories. Hope you get into a watchlist.

Not him. I stopped using all of those except for Google and my life got a lot better. "Social" media has always been a meme and Windows can't do anything Linux can't. Updates are a mess and manual tweaks are a must.
>I don't see anything wrong about this
Well, educate yourself. We're living in postfactual times precisely because of people saying exactly that.

>making your life hard
that's what I have a problem with.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x280, 1.16M)

>everything I don't like is hate speech or fearmongering

This Your fingerprint around the internet will look unique and it's going to be easy to identify you among the crowd, based on your activities and privacy settings.

luckily nobody cares but still. I feel like stuff I see and even people I come into contact with sometimes are taylor made to demoralize me. So without being a schizo I can accurately say I've been pigeonholed into a larger bloc of people they don't want to be happy.

1. When I was hired to configure the Palo Alto devices for cloud providers
2. When I noticed my android phones linux services included tcpdump running as the phone providers support user.
3. When I made my own custom android ROM and used mitm-proxy to see what my phone was sending to Google
4. When the phone provider removed the ability to charge that phone, sent me a new phone the exact same day, I activated it, forget to move my sd card, plugged in the custom ROM phone out of habit and it charged like normal.
5. When the phone provider burned out the display of the phone by upping the voltage to the display.
6. When galaxy phones started exploding and I saw the phone provider publicallu state they are removing the ability to charge the phones to get them off the network. That same shit happened but targeted to me.

My suspicions are 100% confirmed we have no privacy