I lost almost all my money in crypto. now how am I going to pay for my trip to europe?

I lost almost all my money in crypto. now how am I going to pay for my trip to europe?

Attached: photo_2022-05-12_12-42-40.jpg (1080x1080, 62.62K)

Kek

I'm serious bro, lost 3000$ 500$ is all I have left

>now how am I going to pay for my trip to europe?
learn to speak Ukranian and make them think you're a war refugee, there, free trip to Yuroland

Thank God. Fuck you crypto idiots. Seriously. Bunch of dumbass kids thinking they are doing something new. How lazy and stupid do you have to be?

first rule of gambling/"investing" user
don't put in more than you can afford to lose

Had some friends who just taught English to live abroad. Adapt.

To the M00N!!!!!

Attached: IMG_0876.jpg (800x782, 47.08K)

DUDE BUY THE DIP LMAO

Swim?

Buy low, sell high. How hard can it be?

suck dicks. a lot of dicks.
then get a job to make money.

>lost 3000$
kek you're bitching about $3000?
you're not even a mutt since you say 3000$. was it 3000 pesos, pedro?

Love it when crypto fags get pwnt. There’s a bald manlet I know, that constantly tries to flex his crypto, he has ‘a guy’ that tells him when to move, funny how he’s always on the winning side. He’d be pulling his hair out if he had any, you can tell when he’s suicidal over his future, but he fronts

+LEFT EYE WRIGGLER+

my question is, are you cryptoshits fucking insane? time and time again has shown that crypto is not fucking good. The market crashes, so many people have talked about going bankrupt, and yet you fucks still insist on buying it and trading it.

Double down faggot, average down so when it inevitably goes up again you can unload bags.

>cryptoshits fucking insane?
some are smart. those are the ones who knows it's all a scam and their money comes from faggots who "believe" in this shit. most of them are dumb flags though and try to convince themselves that some shitcoin with no purpose is gonna be the new world currency because it's the only shit they can afford

>now how am I going to pay for my trip to europe?
anal sex

Tres mil pesos es mucho dinero gringo puto, es lo que se gana en un mes de trabajo ganando el salario minimo.

Seriously fuck shitcoins, those fuckers got what they deserved "investing" on that luna or monkeypoxcoin shit.

Crypto boat sailed long ago now,the mining boat and now the buying crypto boat,,,under current conditions don't touch it ,maybe the boats will come back one day,maybe more likely they will sink before they do.

>"3000 MXN is a lot"
>check how much
>153.21 USD
If you invest the little money you receive from working and lose it all because it was a shitcoin, you deserve to have it go to absolute 0

I was pissed when I lost 1500 on DOGE but pfft

biz is laughing at you. Thank you for being a bag holder etc. Traveling is dirt cheap atm.

That is for AN ENTIRE MONTH OF WORK

Can you even imagine surviving on 150 USD per month? Those beaners are really fucked up, I've heard stories about people working for 1USD per hour at McDonnalds or Burger King

Do they get free breakfast,lunch and dinner besides the paypack ?

3000$ I'm in south america, so thats a lot. It was a gift to go abroad but since I had it in ethereum and didnt check on it for months now I realize. I tried trading and ended up losing more