I'm going to my first strip club tonight, any advice?

I'm going to my first strip club tonight, any advice?

Attached: 2_Strippers_Rachel.jpg (1200x1200, 90.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Often not worth it, most lap dances are boring, and the girls are often ugly as shit when you look close enough.

do not touch the girls even if they are right up in your face

don't get lured in, because it starts off with a £40 lap dance and ends up with you spending £800 in one night

>I speak from experience, learn from my mistake user

This. Carry in only what you intend to spend and under no circumstances should you go to the ATM.

Touch the dancers as much as you want. The rules only apply to losers.

Attached: 278328828_1158176614995414_465249275062729513_n.webm (720x720, 1.94M)

Don’t listen to this guy, if a stripper asks you to buy her a drink, it’s code…take your pants off and helicopter your dick at her.

Remember user:
They are working for you, if they dont appeal to you, you dont have to pay for them
You are not obligated to tip, dont feel obligated to do so unless you want to
Never fucking dive all the way into the most expensive services with a girl until you find out how she rolls and whats shes willing to let you do, touching gropeing shit like that Worst thing you can do is pay 300 bucks for a chick that wont even let you squeeze her ass.
Dont just go in grabbing ass and titties its a gentle touch, you gotta test the waters.
The girls are there to make money, not find love or a boyfriend so dont expect taht.

Don’t just take a dance from the first girl you talk to. Get the girl you want. 30 min dance is too long. 15 minutes is just right. The cost of the dance does not include a tip. I think these girls pay the dance to the house, and keep the tip. Not sure though. You can ask what you’re allowed to do. They actually prefer that.
>I usually ask if it’s ok to flip my boner up. They are ok with that.

>advice
-They are not, repeat, are NOT interested in you. They act like they are to seperate you from your money.
-Strip clubs are fun, just don't bring more money than you can afford to lose. The drunker you get, the more you think the girls like you.
-The girls are not interested in you.

On the very slim off chance a girls likes you more than a customer, you will know because she won't take your money

Attached: 15484754.gif (500x320, 976.8K)

Grab her all over
Pay in coins
Give the DJ a list of songs you want
Order door dash
Get a private dance and try to pee on her

>try
there is no try

Only bring as much money as you are fine on spending. Only bring cash. Remember women are the sin of temptation. If you aren’t cumming from it, it isn’t worth the price. Remember to take a shower when you get home. You can’t see filth in dim lights.

And don’t forget to withdraw cash from the clubs ATM

Don't spend any money until you've reviewed all the dancers in the joint, and decided which ones you want to see naked.
This will be difficult, because they will approach you and tempt you to sample their wares. Just say "Maybe later," until your mind is made up.

It's literally all a song and dance, an illusion. Don't get caught up with it and remember, it's just a show.

with someone else's debit card

You should get yourself checked for faggotry.

holy shit i forgot about this, dont do this user for 2 reasons
1) expact to pay retarded fees, im talking like expect a withdrawl fee of like 10 to 20 bucks
2) your bank will probably lock you, a lot of banks will flag it as fraud and lock your card.

Only bring a hundred dollars. No credit cards and no ATM.

Oh god yes absolutely bring cash that you withdrew from your own bank or they WILL rip you off.

>t. Goes from time to time for a lovely afternoon with the ladies before we all go back to our lives

Dont be a creep

Don't go. It's a stupid waste of time and money. If you are in south east asian, by all means go for it and u can bang one of them. If you're in america be prepared to pay for blue balls with a bunch of creepy men who are jizzing in their pants in the same room as you.

Attached: fawkoff.jpg (500x375, 45.44K)

The one good club around me has a 20 dollar fee to extract its fucking assinine.

It won't be nearly as much fun as you think it'll be

If they have a buffet go for it.
3 beers minimum
Strippers basically live there they treat it like their home so don't buy them anything from the bar they get for free.
$25 is the highest you go for a private dance.
Want to fuck? Let her know you only have less than you actually do and wear a condom.
Know the fire exits.
Look for someone who might be the owner or has money.
Smile like it's ur birthday and you deserve nothing but respect and kindness.
Last and the most important advice don't forget to have fun at all costs. After all it's a strip joint those things get close down faster than a rabbit gets fuckt. That is shady clubs. But if you are going into high class shit watch this video...it's for ur health..ur welcome in advance

m.youtube.com/watch?v=j9yBPcn8IqU

You can and should finger they pussy holes

goddamn man space out the good advice

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE. I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY.
Also, In some strip club, the buffet is pretty decent so if they have one, treat yourself. Its part of the experience.

If you're looking for female attention, any attention, or sexual fulfilment, this isn't the way to go.

If you simply just want to see boobs and be catered to by someone who has a functioning IQ of an EZBake oven, you're good

No cards, do NOT use the ATM, only bring cash in relatively secure pockets. Do not get drunk.