Why does Any Forums hate Jews so much anyway?

Why does Any Forums hate Jews so much anyway?
I dont get it
Is it just ironic edgy humor or?

Attached: 0bn0bfbnj4t398fgng.png (495x583, 103.32K)

Go eat some matzah, joseph

I don't hate Jews, or anyone.

>Is it just ironic edgy humor
Yes

Im being serious - can I get an explination please? Even if its a badly worded short one... I see long posts tend not to de well here.

I tried googling it, and tried googling why people hate jews so much just in general - but nothing substantive deserving of hate seems to come up.

I even tried looking stuff up on Youtube for a documentary or something - but same. Nothing!
Facebook was the same story.

Sounds like you need some hamantash, benjamin

because they refuse to stop touching their dicks

Any Forums is the jews

why did they need my dick circumcised?

you weren't using that foreskin anyway, cope

people notice all the shit the elite jews do,its not ironic. not all jews are bad, like not all blacks are bad but niggers are the worst.

Health reasons. You're welcome

>not all jews are bad
jew bitches are hawt

Go up the chain of command of every group that is pushing destructive ideology and conditions on society. Every time, it's jews.

Attached: 1651243820053.png (641x706, 604.11K)

"Anti-semitism is of advantage to the exploiters as a lightning conductor that deflects the blows aimed by the working people at capitalism. Anti-semitism is dangerous for the working people as being a false path that leads them off the right road and lands them in the jungle."-Joseph Stalin

The purpose of anti-semitism is, as Comrade Stalin stated, to take all the legitimate criticisms of the ruling class and just be like hurr durr it was the jews. The only place jews as a cohort have any real power is Israel, which should be driven into the sea

Attached: stalin glow.png (624x624, 511.4K)

It's because they are an easy target for racism.

They are a close-knit community of a race-religion, some of whom have done well in the world.

Because of this, it's easy to blame your own shortcomings on this "strange", "powerful", and exclusive group of people.

It's the same reason people hate billionaires, or believe in the Illuminati or "the patriarchy". They don't want to take responsibility for their own failures, and instead blame the imaginary boogie man.

Tldr: It's easy to hate Jews and not be seen as racist because they are "white" but different, and successful

Attached: IMG-20220507-WA0012.jpg (720x1600, 212.16K)

Attached: 3 jews shot at BLM rally in kenosha Wisconsin.jpg (1610x914, 242.61K)

The illuminati is actually a real thing, retard.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-27_17-48-42.png (348x260, 28.15K)

Attached: 5th columnist jews956217.jpg (850x644, 139.24K)