How do people sit on their phones all day...

How do people sit on their phones all day? Reading on phone screens feels so limiting when you have used computers your entire life for browsing the internet. Also what is there even to do on phones?

Attached: goatse nokia ngag.jpg (1280x728, 142.54K)

i had n-gage so i could gaym at school, it was a jokephone year later i got some other Symbian Nokia which was literally the same shit (same hardware) but in a body of classic phone.

normies use their phones to browse instagram and tiktok. their guis are optimized for phone use and constant passive consumption, you don't even have to tap the screen and new content is generated for you.

I CAN'T UNSEE IT

I'd love to see what the industrial designers originally came up with.

Its funny, because that weird handheld with a little winder was clearly the vision of a mechanical designer and little else. Ngage is the design of a management team who do not understand handhelds or games. Both products are poor in my opinion.

I use phone when cannot use pc. It does suck yeah. Small screen and slow input compared to mouse and keyboard.
Like currently sitting on a bus in Iceland. Cannot use pc.
Few good games and novels or shit posting. Retry is #1 game on mobile phones. Very difficult but simple concept. Chink novels or Any Forums easy to read

Explains why its games ran like ass.

Cattle that don't know any better. They're simply 'content'. There's virtually everything to do though on phones. So that's really not much of a question.

I don't get it either OP.

Samsung Dex on my 10e is the closest I can get to a decent desktop experience on the phone and it's still shit. You can connect a portable monitor and bluetooth keyboard. But it's still got dumb limitations, you can't browse to netflix.com it'll prompt you to open your app which doesn't work in Dex Fullscreen mode and fuck all that casting shit. You can use a text editor to do some coding or write your config but that's about it. A pi4 makes a better desktop PC than my 10e and they're basically the same specs.

There's nothing to do on most popular apps except to scroool.
They keep updating the design and ui to make it more and more " simpler" and linear.
You're only supposed to consooom and not tinker around stuff

gee that sounds boring.

I hate this feature some phone apps have
Or even desktop websites do it sometimes
Where you want to read what's above
but it pulls down the header instead

Attached: scrollup.gif (309x424, 1.65M)

Fuck I can't unsee this shit. Considering early 2000s finnish internet culture, it probably fucking was.

>normies
You must be at least 18 years old to use this site, user.

you DID read the text before scrolling down, right? btw, you got some notifications.

>did you ever hear the tragedy of Nokia the N-Gage

Attached: Did_you_ever_hear.jpg (856x482, 105.05K)

Phones are replacing the need for computers. Modern day low end SoCs have similar performance to a stinkpad from 10 years ago. If you're not a mouth breathing brainlet things like termux can basically allow you to do 90% of what a bulky heavy stinkpad can. High end flagships are getting to a point where they can emulate and entire windows environments and run full desktop GUI win32 programs with usable performance (ie wine through ARM linux).

It would be really nice if companies just gave us AMD64 SoCs so we wouldn't have to jump through so many hoops but that 30% app store fee is just too ludicrous to pass up for them and ARM ensures most users will remain locked in to it.

Attached: SD480_vs_sandy_i3.png (1920x1080, 181.21K)

>How do people sit on their phones all day?
I interpreted this literally at first and now wince at the idea some people actually put their phones in their back pockets and sit on them

>when you have used computers your entire life
you answered yourself
>their guis are optimized for phone use
everything is optimized for fucking phones nowadays

Attached: wikipedia new zoomer friendly design.png (1903x927, 166.16K)

>How do people sit on their computers all day? Reading on monitor screens feels so limiting when you have used newspapers your entire life for browsing the news. Also what is there even to do on computers?

Do I really have to explain why this greentext is completely retarded?