The fuck is a Latinx?

The fuck is a Latinx?

Attached: wtf.png (500x446, 275.06K)

another fag madeup word

Fagspeak

Short for Latin twink.

what is a google?

Attached: 12949056212.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

Its another name for Latinos. The X refers to how Latinos are cross breeds like dogs

a used mexicane condem that u have to share when u run a train on a cholo

something the woke leftists came up with in order to destabilize the latino community, although most of em are based enough to just tell them to fuck off

No one is scared of trans niggers. We just dont like you. You gotta go ack.

Attached: trans murderers.png (625x590, 412.95K)

kek

Whites think the whole world has to adopt their stupid new age bullshit whenever they come up with new weird crap to call each other, the third world is too busy trying not to starve to death to give a fuck

Unpronounceable by hispanics.

Woke cracker term used to turn us spic gay, just like how they turned the weaker nigs gay.

Brown latinxes came up with the term 20+ years ago. Just Google it instead of blaming muh wypipo all the time like a nigger

Nice leukophobic conspiracy theory you have there

I am not transphobic I am not scared of them and my dislike of them is not irrational.

Privileged teenagers whitewashing their own language after their immigrant families raise them from nothing.

>from lulz.com
this an incel psyops?

How do you even pronounce that?
latinks? latin-x?

A feminist thing. They've been trying to end gendered terminology for decades on the basis that little girls never wanted to be cops because they were called policemen. I think they lost the plot a little when attempting it on a gendered language.

inb4 latrinex

Based

There was a meme a while back along the lines of "the lgbtqwerty when they find out that spanish words only have two genders"
This is the expected result of that.

Spanish is a white language, retard. And it's gay brown Americans who came up with the term

Is it "latinks" or "latin-x"?