Mechanical keyboards

>They are not only expensive, but also noisy. >They ruin the work environment.
>The retards who use mechanical keyboards are the same ones who use RGB lights and bought the NFT story.

Attached: 1658377364694533.jpg (892x892, 68.18K)

Just use a membrane one.

What is working from home?

>Buy a mechanical keyboard
>Can't use it because wife complains about the noise

>browse Any Forums
>be autist
>wife
Yeah user. We know you wife. She looks and acts like anime gurls right. We know your troubles. Take meds fren.

>Be alone
>Likes shit like ASMR
>Wouldn't say no to either rgb lights or a mechanical keyboard
>Still doesn't have one and stays on the default membrane one
Are all of those expensive or should I be able to find a "normal" quality one for not too much? I don't want to waste hundreds or weeks of meals just for a fancy keyboard

You couldn't be farther from the truth.
Yes, it's true that they aren't for a shared work environment (not that they are worse than the office layouts where the women are yapping about all day and you need massive concentration skills to get anything done).
But people who buy mechs want something physical that actually feels premium and high quality (and most of the time is also fairly high quality).
Nothing to do with SOFTWARE things like NFT, or cheap gimmicks like color LEDs that cost an additional 10 cents to manufacture and don't actually increase the quality in any way.

Iirc It's for the finger and articulations not getting fucked as much on the long run from coding right?

I have an hyperx keyboard. It comes with real cherry switches, feels very sturdy, has a long cord and is cheap.
The only complaint was an annoying firmware bug but that was fixed with an update, although I had to get it from some redditor's megaupload as it wasnt on the official support pages.
But still would recommend.

>Mechanical keyboard.
>RGB lights.
>Newest Windows.
>NFT boi
>ASMR boi
>Uses mouse for anything and everything.
>Bootstrap.

Ehh I doubt it helps in that regard but maybe.

Thanks for the recommandation fren

i look like that fren

(I bought it with blue switches and it feels great to type on. At first the keys sometimes seem to get "stuck" when using it for gaming because your brain is used to a different reset point, but you get used to it and it stops happening after a few months. After that it's perfevtly usable for gaming.)

The asmr bit sounds like a response to my but I don't remember talking about bootstraps or nfts or even the newest windows which I don't even have, I dpn't use the mouse that much either even if I fail to get what you're trying to say with that line, I guess you're trying to build a Person for a future joke which I don't mind, have fun user if you can make the joke funny It's good

Honestly, I was not responding to your post. Have a nice day.

Attached: 1657781628683.png (720x644, 38.54K)

Oh I remember a friend telling me that for those keyboards and I had this impression trying the keys on his, good to know It's not an isolated thing but that can get forgotten after time in a few months

I see, sorry for assuming there, have a nice day too!

Attached: bobkeyb.jpg (650x492, 261.89K)

That's when your home is where you work.

>implying every mechanical keyboard is loud
>thinks every mechanical keyboard uses rgb
>is mentally ill
>probably a loser irl

Mine has dampened switches and is just plain black. It's about as loud as a typical rubber dome office keyboard, but feels much nicer.
Like most hobbies, there's a difference between just appreciating nice stuff, and reddit consoomer fanaticism.

If you want to complain about mechs, complain that the development of modern mechs has stagnated around Cherry MX and the reddit "collector" market, and even the most expensive contemporary mechs still struggle to compare against an IBM released 40 years ago. At least we're finally seeing some companies bring back stuff like optoelectric and alps-style switches.

Buying mechanical keyboards is not a hobby. And I say this as somebody who likes them.