They've gathered outside again. They're drinking soda from foam cups and smoking lots of homemade cigars...

They've gathered outside again. They're drinking soda from foam cups and smoking lots of homemade cigars. The shuckin' and jivin' has begun. They're getting quite loud. I'm going to go out there and politely ask them to keep it down. Are they dangerous Any Forums? Any advice?

Attached: 636457366572806626-SmokeCampChino.jpg (660x373, 38.01K)

>I'm going to go out there and politely ask them to keep it down.
Don't do it. You will make yourself a target, especially if you're white. It's like telling a pack if chimpanzees to keep it down, all reasoning will immediately get thrown out of the window in favor of chimping out.

Really? Then what should I do?

Attached: Wigger.png (360x450, 153.5K)

Don't be a bitch. Go party with them

To be honest, I really don't know. Just don't try to confront them directly.

Yell "Nigger" out the window at them, close the window and dial 911. they will take it from there.

Kek

Attached: images (38).jpg (214x236, 6.92K)

you're not gonna do shit cuck

Grab a gun and shoot all of them problem solved

A man with a plan

You fucking faggot, knock it off

this

They do not function on logic

Go out there, naked and erect, say "would you fucking monkey-faced NIGGERS (pause and look at them all, make sure to make eye contact with each) shut the cunt up". If you have a fart now would be the ideal time to rip it. Then walk back inside mumbling racial slurs.
Good luck bro.

Put on full blackface and go and join them

Attached: 1653201992068m.jpg (1024x876, 81.29K)

I tried to reason with the new black family across the street some 5 years ago. It was June and they were using fireworks late at night in the street. When they were lighting them I approached and asked them if they would mind doing that in the alley like everyone else. Our block is pretty rowdy before them but we do have unspoken rules. He immediately used the black card so I gave up and walked home since there's no reasoning with retards. He followed me to my stoop and tried to instigate further as if he wanted a reason to fight. I kept calm and told him I don't want to talk anymore and went inside. Next time they were lighting fireworks in the street I just called the pigs in. They told them the same thing I told them: take it to the alley. They cleaned up their mess and since then have used their fireworks in the alley.

tl;dr: There is no reasoning with niggers. They will escalate the situation from a calm inquiry into an all out brawl. Just call your local pigs to deal with them.
>as a side note niggers != black people

Attached: stop acting white.jpg (1024x1008, 76.49K)

Never show weakness to niggers they will attack if they think it's an easy fight then gloat about jumping you 10 on 1. Act like you have a gun on you or something if you choose to confront the street apes OP.

Bro, grab yourself an ice cold 40oz and go hang for a bit. Just shuffle by, tip your bottle, and say, “Howdy, neighbors”. Seriously, they’ll think you’re chill. Hit the blunt if they pass it. Skip on the lean for now though. That shit can wreck a man.
After 5-10 minutes, say your goodbyes and head back home. You’ve just made new friends.

>Neighbors
They aren't gonna think you called them "neighbors"

Neighbors with a hard R

Terrible advice. Acting like you got a gun is like holding a water balloon over boiling oil.

holy shit you white faggots are spineless, grow some nuts op and ask them to lower the music