Dead by 2030

dead by 2030

Attached: google2.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 36.18K)

never obsolete
google is not the bad guy. i turn on enhanced protection in chrome and have opted in to all tracking. then i had sex. after i finished google assistant told me i did a great job

Good riddance.

AZGH NAZGH GOOGLTUL!

Attached: ash.jpg (1920x1484, 657.7K)

if only

Attached: yes.jpg (784x315, 18.24K)

>Jewgle dies
>Everyone rejoices
>DikDok and Scamazon or some new chinkbot takes over
>Everyone wants Jewgle back
Dangerous times ahead

2025*
tiktok is a complete ecosystem which is how all chink apps work
and it just works

IF Google ever dies, they'll just be replaced by something equally bad or worse.

More like already, like all search engines.

Sure, right before their parent company Alphabet releases something better.

wtf

These guys get it.

It will die in global year 2038 crash.

it'll be the new IBM, some dinosaur company that still makes money from legacy projects but kind of forgotten and irrelevant

I understand the sentiment and desire to boycott but it is incredible useful and bias can be removed from search if you query and discover the right ways.

lmao, just use brave search its objectively better and has a catchier name

What's the next google?

I don't know about that, Google's largest source of income is ad revenue, so you can't really compare it to IBM.

Sure we can. There's a lot of patterns and parallels.
Both companies are too big and focus on too many devices.
The costs remain level while profits are dropping. Ads can only sustain you for so long. You need something more substantial.
Single device companies are beginning to take over.
There's a lot of antitrust going on. When you're king of shit hill, everyone is going to gun at you. Especially when you piss down said hill.
Don't think for a second something is too big to fail.

There probably won't be for a while even after the Google bubble pops. There's going to be a lot of smaller services instead. Yandex is poised to take over as search king. You have a lot of smaller companies still in their infancy that simply want to exist in certain spaces. Chip away enough and things start to fall.