What are your thoughts on fake tits? Would you even going after a chick who had bolt ons?

What are your thoughts on fake tits? Would you even going after a chick who had bolt ons?

Attached: 4242854894.jpg (778x2048, 272.98K)

More pics and vids if wants

Attached: 5876447643.jpg (1080x446, 98.1K)

I would, i don't care as long as that pussy is good

I mean, they're nice on her so no problem. I'm more of an ass man so tits don't really affect me tbh.

sure, id even marry one
her body her choice

I'm not a fan, but it's not a deal-breaker....we've been swinging for the last 15 years or so, and have traveled to Hedo and Desire multiple times over that period, so I've seen more fake tits in real life than most of you have seen just looking at pics. The truly good looking boob jobs are literally one in a hundred, if even that, and the ones that also feel good are more like one in 250. Bolt-ons simply suck.

Pussy shot. I just always seem a lot of hate for fake tits so just wanted to see why people feel that way. I think it mainly it's because most women go so overboard with booby size that it looks weird have such huge tits on a small frame.

Attached: 9668653664.jpg (470x1080, 70.88K)

This and I think people are stuck in the past. Surgeons have come a long way with fake tits but of course it's going to be pricey and cheaping out with provide less than desirable results.

Nah, it's more the look, like they're about to burst from internal pressure, and so many where the nipples just don't seem to be where they should. And they do feel like rocks.

For sure that fake tits have came a long way since the 90s and early 2000s. I think it just needs to be a good balance between tit size and body frame. But for sure the stiffness of fake tits could be better

Attached: 1653667589725.jpg (1904x3818, 484.51K)

My thoughts? There’s nothing more lame than a superficial fake ass cunt who is so insecure that she waster tens of thousand of grand on artificially augmenting her breasts just so she can be entitled to getting attentions from faggots like you that enables this shit.
>tl;dr
Shut up dumb nigger.

those just don't look good, they look painful, and no one is going to question whether or not they're fake. are they new? maybe in a few years they'll look better when they've had time to settle. the other issue with fakes is the need to replace them every decade or so, we've had a couple friends wake up in the morning and be like "where'd my boob go?!?"

Fake tits are fine it’s just that girls who get them are usually pieces of shit.

Attached: E96E2BE4-1B8F-41AD-8684-15AA2A8441F6.jpg (960x1280, 160.42K)

Those look like tranny tits.

Bingo. Have no issue with fake tits. Base off looks, I would rather have a woman have fake tits then be fat or over weight. But every girl I know who have fakers are the shitty and dramatic as fuck

Define overweight, is chubby too much?

Chubby leads to fat fucking whale over time

anyone wants more of this chick

Attached: 1653668426353.jpg (848x1766, 148.7K)

Ass?

If I can see em, and I can touch em, they are real enough for me.

Ultra based

Attached: 65589480245.jpg (920x1024, 49.66K)