What's your favorite weed strain bitch

What's your favorite weed strain bitch

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 9.94K)

Bitch Nuggets™

>DUUUUUUDE WEEEED LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
kys retard

I want all the psychfags to eat a bullet

all of them
hothead

hard sativas. I love THCO.

Attached: 61E43794-0772-469A-B811-200BB019067E.jpg (1242x861, 171.1K)

Yo this nigga has Any Forums pass

Weed.

Fell for the old oregano trick and still haven't gotten over it I see

it happens to the best of us

Heavy hitting indicas. Weed is my go to nightcap before bed. Also makes me super horny which is great

Why does it piss you off that some people enjoy something you don't? Kind of a bitch move. But go off and pretend it effects you

there is no quality control. If you think names mean anything you are a fucking retard

I mean if you are worried about QC you could just grow your own

Probably an alcoholic

then buy ur own seeds and grow stop complaining.

do u like hybrids?

typical uneducated pleb..

I don't think I've found a good hybrid yet, they generally just hit me like a weaker indica.

Currently enjoying PPP and Moonbeam

WD40 SPRAYZ IT

Not really back when I smoked weed you just wanted some that wasn't too full of seeds and stems. How come weed doesn't come with seeds anymore?

Honestly those were the best highs in my opinion. The weed wasn't so strong that you just sat there in your own head feeling paranoid and self conscious. I don't like the strong ass, smell it from a mile away weed nowadays. Bring back 90's high school level dirt weed. That was the weed that was fun to play vidya or listen to music on. Now it just gets you too stoned.

Is thco better than 8?

>How come weed doesn't come with seeds anymore?
They figured out how to grow weed without seeds. All you have to do is remove all the male plants from the area and the females won't produce seeds. So most of the weed you get is seedless now. ez pz

OG Kush and Gravity

The names mean nothing, if you buy a cart you're getting THC distillate mixed with terpenes every thing is QC'd and heavily regulated.

well you do get higher from less as you age.

Absolutely. It metabolizes into 3 THC molecules. I messaged Vivimu (a well-established distillate site) asking them if they will come out with D9-THCO and they said they will soon. I think Binoid is selling D8-THCO, idk if Bearlylegalhemp is, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they are.. Either way, it helps me unwind and party after work. Oh yeah and it's great to jam to music on.

typical uneducated pleb..

Right I'm just the QC manager what do I know about the process

I’ve been smoking for years and I swear it’s all the same shit

Weed is weed
What makes a difference is how your scene, setting, mood and state of mind affects it

Grand Daddy Purple

Attached: Granddaddy.jpg (640x640, 137.36K)

can anyone recommend a strain (or at least give a general recommendation on indica vs sativa vs hybrid) for more of a body-tingly high instead of a brain-fog kind of high? I'm still experimenting, mostly with edibles

I recommend ak47.

Attached: strain-1.jpg (1080x1080, 238.54K)

no way, some strains are objectively stronger than others, there's so much variation. you're probably just picking up shit from a dude and you've been smoking the same strain for years that's why you think it's all the same

None, weed is for pussies, if you’re gonna smoke something illegal then do meth, that shit gives you superpowers.

There has to be a difference though. At least with indica vs sativa because you can't deny there's a body high that comes with some whereas other don't have it.

I love a big bowl of spinkospank myself

What's your favorite strain of meth user

strain? i dont fall for marketing. weed for me is pass/fail.

I dislike the weed culture so much. all the swagyolo42069 bullshit. But, now that I live in a legal state where you can regularly get strains that seemingly have a purpose, I really like the sativa, indica gives me anxiety. There was a hybrid I think called New york silver diesel that was fucking incredible. had a ton of energy, felt really high, but not about to take a nap kinda high. Sunday with a big ass Ice coffee and nice weather, I get stoned as fuck and do all my adult bullshit like laundry, cleaning, dishes etc. I now look forward to sundays just to relax and get all that shit done.