An old ex. I don't have nudes but I feel like slut-shaming her...

An old ex. I don't have nudes but I feel like slut-shaming her, so for each reply to this thread I will post something I did to her.

Attached: s.jpg (782x1322, 223.17K)

dusty uterus maybe

She looks nice

Dont care.

I want to hear some shit about this slut

what

Well, she was an obedient and gleeful deepthroat slut--and good at it too, especially for her age (17 the first time I stuffed my cock down her throat, quite a bit younger than I was at the time)

The first time I had her (in a storage closet at a party) she had been bragging to her friends an hour earlier about how good she was at deepthroating. Pretty sure she wanted me to overhear, because my dick was down her throat about an hour later.

No gag reflex or dignity.

Her legs could go right up behind her head. Thanks yoga!

who hurt you sweety

Her pussy was a cute, tight innie and for the most part she kept it completely waxed. Used to love slobbering all over her fat little cunt mound

Got her to admit to having a major rape fantasy. She said that when she masturbated she would usually fantasize about being abducted off the street and gang-raped by loathsome, fat, hairy, ugly old men of about her dad's age.

nice, lets hear more, and more pics.

The first time we hooked up she let me fuck her pussy with no condom for like half an hour without mentioning that she was on no birth control whatsoever. Fortunately I came on her face that time

Sometimes I'd handcuff her to the bedpost before fucking her. This went on until the (plastic) handcuffs broke because she was bucking so hard while she came

She had a pretty little unfucked asshole, light pink with a few small wrinkles. I liked to fondle and/or finger-fuck her asshole while she was choking on my dick.
I think she was telling the truth about her anal virginity- not just because of how tight her butt was but also because she go surprised when I mentioned I'd been fingering her up the ass she was surprised and flustered. Apparently she thought it was her pussy. This was after I'd been playing with her asshole regularly for months, lol

Attached: 2.jpg (1483x1639, 1.19M)

Where is she from?

UK

wrong

Choking during sex: she never asked for it, but she liked it when I did it

I'm sorry. I meant to say the faggot island the UK sent it's trash.

Larp more.. how Can you DP a women AND finger her ass ?
Either you have a chimpanze arm or you're lying. Plus an anal Virgin would notice a finger in ass..

Her tits were good low D cup size according to her, wish I had a picture that shows them better. Speaking of photos I wish I had (lucky for her), I think her butt turned me into an ass man. At a certain point reverse cowgirl became my fave position. Nothing like watching an 18 hear old white girl's ass twerking on your dick. I think the word I'm looking for here is pawg

Attached: 3.jpg (1229x1638, 594.32K)

Sometimes I made her talk dirty to me in her mother's language, Serbian