USA needs to ban assault weapons again and raise the minimum age to purchase any type of gun to 21...

USA needs to ban assault weapons again and raise the minimum age to purchase any type of gun to 21, then institute a 10-year federal firearms buy-back program incentivizing people to surrender their firearms.

Then during those 10 years re-work the entire concept of the 2nd amendment to make it illegal for anyone to own a gun without a license, yearly registration, and 10 hours of mandatory gun safety training per year, ban private sales, and hold anyone who sells a gun as an accessory to manslaughter if that gun is used in a violent act, even if it was purchased legally or stolen and used by someone else.

For people who are legitimate hunters, they could apply for a rebate to cover the cost of training and registration from their state department of wildlife or something at the same time they apply for their hunting license.

Attached: JS5-112017-Guns-Medium2a.jpg (670x489, 95.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

democracy.merton.gov.uk/documents/s29154/Enc. 4 for Safer Merton Update.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck off

Attached: 1612823772780.jpg (1024x717, 161.72K)

Y’all love trying to infringe the 2nd amendment. Fuck off and move. It’s not a gun problem it’s a fucking loser person problem

Lol fuck off

Ok zoomer

Whoever made that image thought they were clever but apparently forgot the 2nd amendment was literally meant to keep the people just as well armed as the military.

if this happens the confederacy will be reformed again

So cucked, never trust the government to protect you

Shall.
Not.
Be.
Infringed.

Blatantly and egregiously unconstitutional.

I mean it sounds great but there’s something like 400 million guns in the US.
four hundred. million.
and many (millions) believe this to be sacrosanct -as is-
none of this will ever happen without some sort civil strife.

Your missing the cannon and warship in the founding fathers statue.

That's right. The only assault weapons should be the illegal ones. I want to break into your house with some assault weapons and I expect your bitch ass to only have a pussy pistol or none if all guns are banned. Vote yourself into misery, faggot. You'll wish you had a powerful gun as your tied to the bed watching your daughter get deflowered by my fat cock

yeah if we're going full originalist (as if that's a thing) we should be able to buy artillery and own technicals.

You sound like a faggot

Only if your daughter identifies as a male

id rather watch half this nation die to gun violence before i give up my gun rights.... the half that wants to take them away

Not trooling but curious about how to cut down on losers wasting children.

i want a fucking battleship

Hurrr duuurrrr ima well regulated militia. Watch me fuck as sister momma

Attached: 170815-ian-reid-jhc-2011.jpg (760x507, 163.26K)

mental health screenings for children in school, ur not gunna catch the ones that are already released into the wild but this country has a mental health crisis that literally nobody is talking about

If I hit you over the head with a banana, doesnt that make it an "assault banana?"

Reminds me of this.

Attached: ED4194F6-B6E0-44EE-AE18-519380C86163.png (685x696, 90.08K)

No the USA government simply needs to stop selecting mentally ill teenagers and encouraging them to go nuts after they give them weapons and armour

let murica breed kill each other

this country is becoming the UK
democracy.merton.gov.uk/documents/s29154/Enc. 4 for Safer Merton Update.pdf