Me and wife separated for a few months, but we are back together now...

Me and wife separated for a few months, but we are back together now. After a little questioning I found out she went on a date with some dude. Long story short she sucked him off in his truck, then ghosted her. But now I can't seem to find forgiveness, because all I can think about is him bouncing a load off the roof of her mouth. She said she was drunk, and I know how she can get. What do?

Attached: 1515736209.jpg (683x1024, 130.69K)

Find the dude and kill him

you are insecure.
Just let her go, you will never be able to handle it.
Be single and work on yourself for a while. If at some point in the future you feel you can handle it and understand that by then there will have been even more, try it again. if you never feel like you can handle it at least you aren't wasting your time with her and making both your lives miserable.

I am not calling you insecure as an insult merely as a matter of fact.

What do?

Grow up.

Women are S-tier mitigators. She didn't just suck this guy off user, she just knows that's the bare minimum at this point to fuck with you. Speaking of fucking, she probably took 3-4 loads raw that night lmao have fun raising the niglet you cuck.
> i know how she gets
> i shiggy diggy

reddit, please fuck off
̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶ fuck him

You seriously think that's all that happened? He probably fucked her and blew a load inside her.
The fuck is up with all these pathetic cucks letting their wives cheat on them and then take her back.

kill yourself
its the only way bro

>my wife cheated on me and I'm still going to take her back
Congratulations, you are a cuckold.

is school out already

user was never married never had a wife this is just his fantasy because he has the confidence of an avocado

>because all I can think about is him bouncing a load off the roof of her mouth

Attached: 89A0A4AE-034F-4BB2-AF25-49043444C3DF.png (600x630, 318.73K)

You either accept it, find a compromise, or leave. Nothing else you can do.

You were separated? Get over it. Just jealous you couldn’t get any pussy during the same time.

And the weirdest thing is I'm getting hard thinking about it for some reason.

>separated
Isn't that just woman cope to justify being a whore then when she's done she can come back to collect your beta bucks?

/thread

Your fault for separating from her asshole

>you are insecure.

This has nothing to do with insecurity. Another dude came in her mouth. He did fuck up by taking her back. I've told my wife that there are no breaks but the big one. If she or I ever leaves, we're done. No getting back together after that. She wants to fuck and suck other dudes? Fine. Back to the streets she goes. It's about work. Relationships are hard work for men. They have to deliver and OP wasn't which is why she left. Why the fuck would I bother putting in all the work if she's just going to start fucking and sucking dudes who probably didn't even have to buy her a dollar menu item at McDonald's first? No, this isn't about insecurity at all. It's a simple economic formula. I ain't gonna put in work for pussy that other dudes got for free.

This lol.

Women only offer up the least of their dark shit during confessions and even then will twist it to make as palatable as possible.

you are insecure dude.
That part isn't up for debate.

are you out already? obligatory
> ywnbaw
> cope
> dilate
> seethe
etc

No greater truth.

sick burn

> the science is settled, sweaty
imagine thinking your hugbox brand of smugness exports to other shitpost meccas. seriously, unironically, consider suicide lmao

Attached: 1650555886086.jpg (640x426, 49.03K)

Well said. Have the nuts to tell a woman up front that she gets one chance and if she cheats on you she better be real good at keeping a secret because if you find out, it's over.
Keep your legs closed to everyone but me, if that sounds like too tall of an order, then leave now.

Some married slut at work told me she wanted to fuck and I said no. She likes to tell me what a pathetic cuck her husband is. Dude knows she cheats on him all the time, she threatens to do it if she doesn't get her way. They fight and argue then he ends up buying shit for her or fixing her car and apologizing.
I cannot fathom being that much of a spineless wimp that you apologize to your cheating wife.

Find someone new, it'll never go away.

Not much you can do, friend. Obviously there were problems, otherwise you wouldn't have separated. Those problems will be compounded by infidelity. Inevitably you'll be unhappy, which, in turn, will make her unhappy. If you don't think you'll be able to forgive her for this, it would probably best to end it. Because it's only going to get worse for both of you. Sorry you're through this

Divorce her. The fact that it took her that little to run off to another guy should tell you enough and what she thinks of you.

her sister has to blow you now in front of her.. it's the only way OP you have to be even

Imagine the satisfaction of telling your whore wife that she fucked up and it's time for a divorce. She would probably cry and try to make you feel guilty by threatening self harm. Or you could try to pretend you're OK with it and stay in the relationship which will let her know that she can get away with it.

Better yet get her to blow you in your truck then ghost her

>you are insecure dude.
>That part isn't up for debate.

The only thing not up for debate is how big of a cuck you are.

Is infidelity lawful justification to avoid paying a woman alimony? Or are courts pozzed enough that it's still your fault somehow?

I wouldn’t kiss her ever again.