Why dont you burgers just make school shootings illegal? I dont get it

Why dont you burgers just make school shootings illegal? I dont get it.

Attached: bacon cheeseburger xxl.jpg (651x653, 157.58K)

Cuz... Cuz they just can't ok

Because it soo much fun Jan!

Ok but what if they just stopped putting all the young males into confined spaces together when they obviously dont always get along?

Why cant a student say I'm not going to school for mental health reasons cause that shits toxic? I'm doing my work at home motherfuckers. Deal with it.

Wouldnt that work?

Go be retarded somewhere else

LoL burger mad. You gonna shoot me?

Attached: bacon burger.jpg (919x618, 559.75K)

Mental illness has been there forever
Guns have been there forever
Schools have been there forever

Your shcools toxic bro. Tired of being bullied so I'm doing school from home. Try and stop me. Also I've got a lawyer my mom bought.

It's weird that you're posting delicious food like that's an insult to Americans

Anyway pic rel

Attached: 1624031167341.jpg (471x560, 61.14K)

Irony is delicious.

Attached: bacorn cheeseburger.jpg (1074x1074, 193.6K)

the police have no duty or obligation to ever protect us or our schoolchildren from criminals, that is our duty, but the police now also have a duty to protect the criminals shooting kids from us.
the real problem is obvious.

www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2022/05/26/uvalde-police-response-questions/

The kid was tormented in school. You will suffer the monsters you create.

It's already illegal. That's like saying illegal immigration is illegal, yet we have no shortage of people sneaking in and shitting out anchor babies.

This, too. Nobody ever cracks down on bullies, and assumes everybody will just get along by being polite. No, some bullies won't go away without an ass kicking.

China has passed a law making it an extraditable federal felony for any citizen of any country on earth to disparage the Chinese communism or discuss human rights or democracy.
this law directly applies to every American citizen in the United States and ever subject in the UK

Fuck those commie fags in the CCP.

Fuckin' ugly reds.

Legitimately they won't do that because American public school exist as a pipeline to the capitalist work force. Nothing will change because the people at the top love mass shootings. Gives them free anti free anti gun rhetoric, as well as keeping us divided and afraid. Fuck man.

Attached: 71RYDEB7rsL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 12.15K)

just make violence and murder illegal. problem solved.

It says gun free zone right on the doors jackass. He must have used the gun show loophole I keep hearing about.

We should keep murder legal, just make it so you can't bring them to schools.