Walk into bedroom

>walk into bedroom
>see this on your bed
>she demands you to nut in her pussy or else
You fuck her or fight your way out?

Attached: 1783001276.jpg (2952x1497, 1.58M)

normal people would just close the door and call animal control

I don't fear the tiger, the tiger fears me

Attached: 1634503933509.jpg (243x300, 13.43K)

i fuck her with the passion and stamina a male tiger could never compete with
if i die afterwards at least i died doing what i loved

Attached: my future wife.jpg (2048x1638, 553.51K)

>sentient yandere tiger
Extraordinary opportunities cross extraordinary people.

But you already stepped in. If you try to leave, she will attack

she is on a bed on her back, it takes her time to ready to pounce, while I'm at the door, ready to bolt out a moments notice. And if she is sentient, she knows she will be put down if police find her covered in blood next to a mangled body, so she wont try anything funny, its an empty threat

I'd prefer a sentient Tsundere tiger...
>I'm only in your bed because mine was farther away. It's not like I l-like you ,or anything... B-baka....

Youre betting on yourself vs.a tiger in a race,man.She's sentient, not necessarily rational, and potentially in heat. Seems easier for everybody if you just fuck the tiger, man. Verification not required.

If she is in heat, why would she choose some random guy instead of breaking into a zoo and find another tiger to knock her up? This proves she is only a kinky bitch and chose to be there, so she can be safely locked up in the room until the authorities arrive.

forgot pic:

Attached: 6e8d64be3afdc100e4038c489a24f762.jpg (850x1246, 143.81K)

"This isn't some kind of praying mantis situation where you bit my head off after is it? Ah fuck it I'll take my chances."

Attached: tiger pussy.jpg (640x479, 38.17K)

>tfw you'll never be balls deep in a desperately horny tiger
why live

Attached: 7aaa84317b7be18ee29d83fcc2031571.jpg (2100x2100, 998.33K)

man you're getting too caught up in defusing a pretty fucking theoretical scenario
since she's sentient I'd tell her I'm scared as fuck and can't get an erection, see if I can convince her to do it some other time or at least make her help me get an erection. if she can't (very high chance) she'll get depressed about her not being attractive enough and hopefully stops being horny and leave.

Holy shit a talking tiger, I guess I'll have to fight though, I ain't letting no tiger rape me.
No one sensible would fuck a tiger, only abject weirdos would even consider fucking it.

>man you're getting too caught up in defusing a pretty fucking theoretical scenario
Nah he's being logical and attempting to avoid being raped by a tiger, just because you are weird and into it, doesn't mean that other people should accept getting raped.

Oooh noooo....
Anyway.
Sex her passionately and cum in her, hopefully making a child then and there.

you're the weirdo user
imagine refusing that kind of once in a lifetime situation

Attached: 107068e3156c7678bc8234d6cfe7fe25.jpg (2416x2622, 1.21M)

I would hope that getting raped would be not even once in a lifetime, but you seem to think that I should just subject myself to having a dangerous animal rape me.
There is negative sexiness in this scenario to me user, having a tiger rape me would traumatize me.

he just want to hear how people are into this and want to do it. This whole thread was made so he could listen to other anons how hot the idea is

Bang her, apologise for the lack of penis spines, and pour us a bowl of frosties each.

>he just want to hear how people are into this and want to do it.
Oh I know, I just like pointing out how dumb, unrealistic and dangerous his attractions are.
>This whole thread was made so he could listen to other anons how hot the idea is
Yeah, in reality it would be a horrible violent experience to get fucked by a tiger though.

it's a fantasy scenario, it's something that requires making up a solution from imagination. not judging you because you have none but jeez why are you even here

>"durr I wouldn't let the train hit either track or I would try to untie everyone before it comes"

why is there a tiger in my room?
anyway, if she can talk and appears to have humanoid intellect, she's probably a panther claw witch soldier in beast form.

Huh, my deadpan delivery is convincing apparently.
I'm acting as much out of character to what op fantasizes of on purpose user.
His fetish is dumb and his scenario has been posted too much. He's not even fun to talk to, because he just keeps going "But imagine if you were into this and enjoyed it, provide me fap material Naow!".
I'm purposefully not entertaining ops notions.