HERE'S PROOF WINDOWS EMPLOYEES MAKE /fwt/

HERE'S PROOF WINDOWS EMPLOYEES MAKE /fwt/

reddit.com/r/linuxmemes/comments/w8nweq/windows_tiktok_account/
reddit.com/r/linuxmemes/comments/w8nweq/windows_tiktok_account/

Attached: kekefuck.png (1259x650, 467.64K)

Nice try glowie

>thinking microsoft employees are arguing with autists on taiwanese image boards
>linking r*ddit
Take your meds newfag and go back.

when i run any program i use (krita, maya) my laptop heats up (sensor command reads over 90 degrees, 90-92) and i can hear fans spin so fast.
fedora 36 btw.
windows have this problem
id love to use linux but it just doesnt bloody work

Leddit tranny nigger faggot thread

>plebbit

I'm actually hoping my IT job switches to Linux so that I get paid to learn the OS.

why dont you learn it on your own. a far more enjoyable everyday computing experience that can be tailor made to your every whim. or not. then you will already be indispensable at work among your peers.

learn it yourself and get a better job making more money somewhere else

worked for me, I was a winblows sysadmin making 50k and now I'm making 95k just taking care of a handful of RHEL boxes and some cloud infra. Job is WAY easier because linux is actually stable.

it's glownigger, fed

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8.48K)

muh rat race
sad!

As an actual engineer at Microsoft, I think Windows 11 is better than Windows 10. But I still fucking hate Windows and use only use it when I'm forced to.

I know who you are

Based

How do you justify capitalism and world government spying on citizens through closed software/hardware

I know there's already some intel engineers on this board as well but he had no balls to answer me directly

pakistan should nuke india

my job is infinitely more enjoyable now that I no longer have to use microsoft products, capitalism aside

india nigger holocaust now

microsoft == india nigger subhumans

microsoft windows == shitty broken macos knockoff made by and for india nigger subhumans

I'm pretty libertarian, I love capitalism. But I think you should use free software whenever possible, but sadly writing it doesn't pay bills. At least for the product I work on we don't sell customer data. There's actually a lot of strict rules in place they take it really seriously

no professional uses windows, only nigger middle managers, diversity hires and india niggers do

thank g*d for wfh, now they can filter out the obviously useless windows laptop using niggers

always remind these streetshitters that windows is for niggers and no developer uses windows

if you are issued a windows laptop it means you will be fired rather sooner than later. facts.

As a user this has been my experience

if you are issued a windows laptop it means you are a brainlet failure, like a decoration to just be there, closer to an office plant or microsoft india nigger than a human.