#embed is a jewish psyop to kill off the linker so soidevs can finally into C without having to RTFM, prove me wrong

#embed is a jewish psyop to kill off the linker so soidevs can finally into C without having to RTFM, prove me wrong
>protip: you cant

Attached: C-ancer.png (790x750, 113.67K)

so don't use it you mong

#embed is a jewish psyop to kill off having your makefile invoke xxd and hoping the building box has a xxd to invoke. You're greentexting wrong.

>#embed is a jewish psyop to kill off the linker
Killing the linker is a good thing, fuck the linker.

C itself is a psyop.

Computers are a psyop

Can't you sort of do something like this already with #include? Maybe not useful for most data, so I assume #embed reads the file as bytes?

If compilers don't let you jump into it, it's pointless.

Gonna tell a neat little trick for dumb nigger apes, Ctrl + A, Ctrl + C, Ctrl + P. Might be a little hard for little nigger monkeys to grasp using C---- and all.

this is for shit like embedding shaders directly into your exe, meds + therapy + stop making these dumb threads

How did I write Ctrl + P instead of V, I don't even know.

cheers mate got it

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-27_14-55-25.png (604x856, 154.57K)

yeah it looks like it's an include with binary data. seems cool but niche. the use-case in my head is to embed an image in an executable instead of loading it at runtime.

You can already embed resources and check/manipulate the data. How is this supposed to be new?

They are right next to each other on my keyboard (three layout).

reminds me of this

Attached: 1658898757417.jpg (720x723, 160.3K)

And how do you do that?

Jesus, what a retard. He must check the signature at compile time.

no, this is because fossfags never developed a proper standard and tooling for embedded binary resources
if the matter were being solved by literally anyone else in a standard manner i doubt this would have gone through
i don't understand why, ELF is more than capable of it

then again people have been asking for this shit for a while, and shit like shaders requiring compilation to SPIR-V only increases the need for it

>noooo you can't want others to not use bad things!! you're supposed to only think abooot yourself!! it's illegal to raise your voice when you see people use shitty languages or shitty programming features that should never be used!!

You can convert anything into a pre filled array of unit8_t that you can use at run time

retard. but here you can swap the wav file to another without touching the code at all

Yeah what an amazing feature
The future is now!
amiright?
You know you can have the array in it's own .c file which is automatically regenerated by the build system, correct?
At best what this feature does is streamline the build a little bit to make it portable