Hi, Any Forums. I am once again asking for your help. I posted about a girl recently on here...

Hi, Any Forums. I am once again asking for your help. I posted about a girl recently on here, and what she said to me: "It's the things you don't say". If you remember that, please check back in, as I need more help. Anyways, if you're new, this girl:

>invites me to hang out with her alone, a lot
>makes constant jokes about me being her boyfriend
>is really touchy
>cuddled with me
>put my hand on her tit
>holds my hand a lot
>said 'when we start dating'

This has been going on for about 2 months or so. I really like her, and I'm pretty sure she feels the same way. Last time I saw her outside of campus was on Saturday, but after that, she just stopped calling. She used to call me EVERY DAY without fail, at least to talk, or to plan a date or something. She just stopped calling and texting. On campus, she acts completely normal, and I even asked what I did.

>what did i do?
>"what do you mean, user? nothing!"
>oh, ok

The last major interaction I had with her was

>sitting inside with 2 of our mutual friends
>talking to my other friend
>tapped on my shoulder from one of mutual friends who are talking to her
>"how does it feel to be a boyfriend, sava?"
>confusion.jpg
>"L said you two were dating!"
>i look at the girl
>"i did indeed say that"
>AUTISM.MP4
>i say, what? no hahaha no no no
>she gets visibly upset and leaves about 2 minutes later

To be honest, robots, I think that what I "did" was just not making a move yet. I want to ask her out, I know she wants me to, but now I fucking can't if she stopped fucking calling me.

>what do?

Attached: 6d7c32e2e03ae994627fcdf6a27a2037.jpg (720x748, 31.04K)

call her
apologize, even tho you didn't really DO anything...

I did try to call her yesterday, bro, but she declined it, saying that she was out with family.

send a message saying you want to talk
be a bit direct, hopefully that will show your intent
do NOT speak of it in a message, arrange a call or meeting, doing it by text will be seen as weak, which cannot afford at this point

I did think of something like that. But I also thought I should literally just ignore her until she comes 'crawling back', I guess. Or is that retarded?

Yes, that is bad
She already threw you a huge bone, and you declined it, even if it was a misunderstanding
She is Hurting right now, and if she heals it will be without you...you need to strike immediately

This is simple.
Next time you talk to her, just tell her how you feel. No need to warn her or lead up to it, it isn't a big deal and she clearly is into you so just be honest and say how she makes you feel and what you like about her. Doesn't need to be elaborate or anything. The power is in the truth of it and that she has been wanting that for two months. Simple. Enjoy results.

Honesty she sounds retarded, but so are you for taking this so fucking slow. This is what happens when you don't make a move and let women lead for you. Learn from your mistakes.

As for what to do now it depends. If you wanna pursue this then try to kiss her the next time you see her. If not then move on.

So, I should ask her to hang out over the weekend? Do it then.

I miss my bf )=
I know he's super busy this week, but he has not sent me a single message...
you'd think there'd be enough to time to send even a single message...

Attached: 1531389952007.jpg (500x681, 75.35K)

Femanon here, you're making me cringe and feel depressed. If I liked someone this much to do that, fuck I'd be heartbroken.
Tell her you're a sub and see if she's in to that. She'll never get wet for you after this, christ.
Her self esteem has got to be shattered, and you're just leading her on.
Be a man about it and show her she's desired, or say you're a sub pussy and really liked how she took charge.

There is time, you deserve better. Think of all the memes he has time for

Well you probably fucked it up now but sure, you may as well ask her and see what she says. If she does agree then you absolutely have to kiss her. Two fucking months is past overdue for this, especially when she was trying to help you out. But even if she shuts you down at least you'll know for sure what's going on.

I'm sorry, femanon, thanks for responding. Can you give me an idea of what to say? When to say it? I really am into her, and if I made her feel bad, I'd actually be fucking destroyed.

P.S

Do any of you have an idea of why she would just stop calling and texting me? Is it because she's mad that I'm not doing anything or what? Fuck man, this is exhausting. What'd I do, man? I just want to know.

>What did I do?

Sorry for the rant, I've just been in her shoes.
It depends what she's in to, and what you're in to. If you had to guess, where is she on the sub/dom or top/bottom in bed? Where are you?
I promise this changes the answer

I mean you clearly know what you did, you rejected her

She's literally said this to me, she said she's a sub "with dom qualities". I laughed at it.

If you were her, what would you want me to do? Call? Text? I'm so conflcited.

Dude wtf do you like her? Tell her you’re sorry and that you like her. You want to see her more and being with her makes you feel happy. If not, tell her you’re not interested in a romantic relationship but would like to stay part of the general friends group if that’s ok. It sounds like she likes you. Do you like her back is the question, if yes tell her, if no tell her. Talk to the poor girl.

I like her. A lot. I think I'm falling in love with her. She knows it, too, I've said it and she read a thing I wrote about her in my notes on my phone about how I don't stop thinking about her. She knows.

>Do any of you have an idea of why she would just stop calling and texting me? Is it because she's mad that I'm not doing anything or what?
The odds are very high that is exactly why she stopped talking to you. She probably thought either you're leading her on and wasting her time, or you're not making a move because you're a pussy. Women don't want to date guys that are pussies, in case you haven't noticed. Then, she threw you a huge life jacket and you somehow managed to fuck that up too. If she's dodging your texts and phone calls now it's because she's not interested anymore. She's just being nice to you in person to avoid conflict.

Yes. I'm falling in love with her, I think. She even read a thing on my phone on my notes app that I wrote about her, about how I don't stop thinking about her. She knows very well that I like her.

how do i fuck my korean tutor? she's 40 and married and i'm a 30 year old white guy

Attached: 271606901_488995435898046_8189544803599498581_n.jpg (750x999, 125.89K)

Oops, I double posted. The first one wasn't showing up lol

Fuck dude. I hope you're wrong, but I see that possibility. How the fuck do I fix this user??? I'm seriously fucking worried, I cried all day about this fucking shit.

Do a mix of both then. Call her with confidence and sincerity and say "Hey blank, I really wanted to apologize for clamming up the other night. You've been dropping way more than hints and I humiliated you when you tried to get me to give a real answer as to what "we are". I'm so sorry... -pause- I really want to be with you, and I find that confidence you had to make the first move so damn sexy/attractive/beautiful. I want to take this seriously, you deserve better"

If none of that sounds like something you would say, then honestly let the poor girl go

The issue is... that situation I described happened 3 days AFTER she stopped calling. She stops calling and texting, and then 3 days after, she tells people we're dating.

This doesn't change much, but it's fucking weird. Thanks for the line by the way, it sounds good, I will be saving it.

>How the fuck do I fix this user???
It's like I said, if she still wants to go out with you then you kiss her. If she doesn't want to talk to you at all and is avoiding your texts and calls, then you chalk this up as a learning experience and move on. Those are the only options now. Don't bother wasting your time with this if it's not gonna happen. I'm telling you from experience, you're better off focusing on other girls or yourself if you can't get over her for awhile.

Might have been her last ditch effort then. Hope you get to use it

Good luck man

I'm going to say it again because I just realized it, my autistic spazout happened 3 days after she stopped calling and texting me. She stopped calling & texting on Saturday, and this happened on Tuesday. Does this change anything? It's just fucking weird. Why would she do all this after not calling for half a week?

You're right. Holy shit I really am autistic. I'm 100% calling and texting her tomorrow, I'll do something grand or something.

Normally I'd advice against grand, but yeah it calls for it this time

Not too grand, just call her, ask her to hang out, and kiss her or ask her out officially. I'm done waiting, anons. It's literally hurting my chances the longer I wait.

Who knows, maybe she was fucking with you and got pissed when you soundly shot down the idea of you two dating, or it could've been a hail mary to see if you'll sack up and admit you're interested. It doesn't matter either way, it's done. You know what to do now. Good luck to you.

I don't have to admit I'm interested, user. She's known I liked her since we started to talk. She knows literally everything about how I'm into her, because she's read everything I've wrote about her in my journal/in my notes, so it's not that she doesn't know if I'm interested.