Fuck, they're coming for us bros

Fuck, they're coming for us bros.

youtu.be/jdlXkgUGLv4

Attached: Screenshot_20220527-102118.jpg (1440x1042, 258.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is incel genocide

Best vice doc coming thru
youtu.be/_VKWLC87Uzw

It's not fucking rocket science. I'm not far right but I like to have sex with pretty girls, but I can't. Not that fucking hard to understand, goddamn it.

>why are people who have never had something 99% of humanity has, treat that thing differently?

why are you guys so weird about it though?

>just have sex
>eww get away creep

You can't win. I lost interest in sex years ago which has gotten me called creepy more than ever before.

>the far right are so weird about sex
>*tries to implant a womb into a man so it can get pregnant by another man*

Give me your address and you'll find out.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220525-051620_Gallery.jpg (1080x1156, 736.23K)

SEX SEX SEX PUSSY PUSSY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: schizo pepe.png (480x480, 389.65K)

Attached: 1653449612664.jpg (960x933, 100.14K)

God this Frank Hasle fag is so ugly.

>Why the far right are so weird about sex
>Dont have sex so callously

women literally owe me sex and NO i will not settle for a blown out roast beef hag, i DEMAND a prime virginal woman below the age of 14

Sex is easy if you aren't a sperg. Literally as natural as eating, drinking and breathing. Like, every living organisms sole goal in life is to reproduce. You are literally programmed to fuck.

Attached: 1638363875394.jpg (1024x588, 150.1K)

a woman calling a man an incel is essentially the same as flirting, therefore women should be forced to have sex with men that they call incels as long as they're pretty
why are foids so gay

I'm not weird about sex, just indifferent.
Kind of want to put myself out there again but its been a few years since I've dated and women can be expensive.
Anyone got any good movies for a date? The last film i fucked to was Nightcrawler, so I'd prefer something a bit lighter.
wait, this isn't my blog, whoops.

Attached: 1635394787250.jpg (538x960, 65.52K)

Attached: womemeowemesex.jpg (1068x546, 54.79K)

I used to 'have sex' but then (((they))) changed what 'sex' was. Now what I call 'sex' isn't 'sex' and what's 'sex' seems weird and scary to me

Attached: d2i4f15hw6zz.png (1439x1079, 982.02K)

Why are black hip hop guys so violent and sexist in their music?

Will vice write about that?

Meanwhile the left
>commodifies sex whenever possible
>encourages incredibly unhealthy sexual orientations/fetishes bordering on mental illness
>wants to fuck kids

Women should be raped and killed

>Cumming for us

They have written about the issue of misogyny in hip hop many times before.

What the fuck can they do to us?

Attached: 1639493864437.jpg (1024x928, 101.96K)

Artists bitch about hypergamy or whatever as if that hasn't basically been the case throught human history. Or pretend that even with religion and strict laws most girls were virgins until marriage.

incels are based

Attached: 1647712245806.jpg (1488x1231, 255.16K)

>nothing remotely surprising is revealed about the far right's attitude towards sex
>the journos stumble all over themselves trying to normalize lust as if it's healthy
The End

>Why Snoop basically calling women property in Doggystyle is problematic but NECESSARY

I’m far-right and I occasionally get my normie gf to say “I like big Nazi cock” when I plow her.
Get up on my level.

Woah, you could just say "im an ugly fat balding virgin and dont know how to socialize or date" and it read the same as your post. trippy af senpai

Attached: blondetits.jpg (662x1024, 113.11K)

The Jews have nothing to do with masturbation not being considered sex.

So vice is fucking racist pigs

I'd rather say, "I want to torture and kill women until all females are exterminated"

How dull must the life be for someone to only be thinking about sex (or the lack of)? Must be sub 100IQ for sure (or a woman).